Chapter 49 - your Life is now mine Pt.3...

Nik and I had been at the grill for a while as I explained that I was not spending the time locked in the house with my father and Bobby, Nik had just laughed and said that we would have to get along with the man sooner or later.

I looked up when I heard my brother moaning about something and watched as they walked into the grill, I noticed that Rebekah smirked as they made their way over to us.

Nik had looked up, when he heard my brother and grinned, "do you think he has slept with her?" he asked.

I turned to my husband and laughed, "since when do you think our sister is having sex?" I asked.

He smirked, "since she is a little like you" he muttered.

I put the pool cue down and walked over to him, "is she now?" I asked.

He smirked, "well I can stop having sex with you" I purred.

He laughed, "you wouldn't even last the day," he said.

I laughed as he was just as horny as I was most days and it sometimes ended up with who was the more dominant that day.

Knowing that I could have some fun with this, I grinned as I hooked my fingers in his belt loops and pulled, "wanna bet on that?" I asked.

He smirked, "what's in it for me?" he said.

I grinned, "if you win and I can't keep my hands off you for the day" I said.

He nodded, "you can have your way with me and the cheer outfit" I said.

He grinned, "and if you win and I can't keep my hands off you?" he said.

I grinned, "you have to take me shopping" I said.

He moaned, "Shopping?" He asked.

I nodded, "shopping" I repeated.

He sighed but nodded as he grinned, "this is going to be a long day for the both of us tomorrow" he said.

I laughed, "it will be for you" I said.

Nik smirked as Rebekah and Dean stood next to us, Rebekah grinned as she turned to her brother, "haven't you learnt not to bet against
your wife?" She asked.

I smirked as Nik just smirked, "I will win sooner or later" he said.

She just grinned and turned to me, "and no we haven't had sex" she said.

I turned to my brother and smirked, "are we lacking in motivation?" I asked.

He turned to me and growled, "says the girl that threatened me if I touched her little sister" he said.

I grinned, "still, I thought you would have at least tried" I muttered.

He laughed, "well with the death threats from you and Elijah, I have kept my distance" he said.

I knew he was lying as Rebekah rolled her eyes, telling me that it was Dean that was pulling away, not the other way around.

And being that she was a lot like me, forward when she wanted something might have made Dean back off a little.

I watched as Dean picked up the pool cue and smirked, "want to lose for a change?" he asked.

I grinned as Nik went to get some drinks for us all while Dean re racked the pool balls.

I smirked as Rebekah sighed as she turned to me, "he pulls away when I get close" she admitted.

I sighed and that was when I noticed that she looked hurt, "leave it with me" I said.