Chapter 56 - Dinner Party's are boring...

Elijah had been planning this dinner party all day and I sighed as I looked over to Nik to see if he was feeling the same way I was about this.

I smirked as he was currently drawing, meaning that he was trying not to think about tonight as we both knew this was a bad idea.

I heard the doorbell go downstairs and sighed as I got up and walked downstairs to see that Elijah was speaking to someone at the door, "just put the food in the kitchen" he explained.

This man nodded as he walked into the mansion while looking around, making me laugh as I knew he was shocked by the size of this mansion.

I grinned as Elijah turned to me and smiled, "Polaris" he said.

I laughed, "don't even ask" I said.

He smirked, "I wouldn't even dream of it," he said.

I rolled my eyes as he motioned for me to follow him, I frowned as he looked at me, "we need to have a conversation" he said.

I frowned, "about what?" I asked.

"Dean," he said.

I sighed but nodded as I followed my older brother into the den he had claimed for himself as he was the only original to like books and a quiet place to read.

I watched as he sat in his chair and smiled, "sit" he said.

I smirked as he growled, "so you decided that Rebekah could date your brother?" he said.

I sighed as I sat down, knowing that this was going to be a conversation that I could not get out of.

I noticed that he was still waiting for an answer from me and I sighed, "She had some good points," I explained.

He nodded, "and she threw the fact we killed a couple of boyfriends in my face as well" I admitted.

He sighed, "you two are so alike" he muttered.

I smirked as I looked at him, "she said that she wanted her best friend not sister to help" I muttered.

He sighed as he turned to me, "you know that they have fallen in love right?" he asked.

I looked at him and sighed, "I'm aware," I said.

He sighed, "which means that her promise to not turn him is going to be broken" he explained.

I sighed as I looked at him, "what are you worried about?" I asked.

He looked at me, "you were a mess when you first appeared" he said.

I growled as he raised his hand, "let me finish" he said.

I growled again but nodded, "you were distrustful, you would always be jumpy and not to mention your manners were very bad" he said.

I looked at him, "Get to the point, Elijah" I snapped.

He sighed, "I am worried that our sister is going to get attached" he said.

I laughed, "she already has" I explained.

He sighed, "what happens when she turns him and he cannot handle this" he explained.

I frowned, "cannot handle this" I asked.

He sighed, "did we?" he asked.

I sighed, "no we didn't, we didn't know what we were doing or how to handle it" I said.

He nodded, "exactly" he said.

I smiled, "I get that brother, but I think you need to give Dean more benefit than that" I said.