Chapter 83 - Aftermath...

Niklaus's POV

I watched as my wife blew the room apart and the magical release coming from her was stronger than normal, I watched as Elijah ducked as the windows blew in here and the entire manor began to shake.

As both Elijah and I felt the manor shake and we knew that this was because my wife was not calming down at all, Elijah turned to me, "Calm her down" he said.

I grabbed a hold of my wife and pulled her flush against my body to make sure that she was not hurt from the backlash but also to make sure that she was able to calm down from my own scent.

I felt as Lily slumped against me, telling me that the magical outburst was done for the moment and she would now sleep.

I heard as the door slammed opened and Rebekah was standing there with Kol, Finn, Dean, Sam, John and their friend Jim who I noticed looked really worried about what was happening.

"What the hell just happened Nik?" Rebekah asked.

I opened my mouth as Elijah smiled, "nothing to worry about sister" he said.

Rebekah turned to him as she opened her mouth to say something when I watched as he pinned her with a look to tell her to shut up, being that now was not the time.

Rebekah sighed but nodded as she walked over to me and moved some of her hair out of the way, "is she okay?" she asked.

I smiled, "of course she is sister, Lily is just exhausted from all of this" I said.

Rebekah frowned as she knew I was lying but nodded, I picked my wife up and cuddled her in as I sped out of the room before I was asked another question.

"I think I'm going to get moaned at," I muttered.

Knowing that I wouldn't get an answer for the moment, I walked over to the bed and gently placed her down in the middle.

I looked down and grinned as I noticed that she was still in her clothes and I knew that she would not be comfy when she woke.

I reached down as I pulled off her shoes and gently placed them down on the floor and pulled the comforter off the bottom of the bed.

I pulled it over her and smiled as I ran my hand through her hair, "I love you Lily" I said.

I turned around and walked over to the computer on the desk and sighed as I knew she was speaking to someone earlier, but I was confused on the who part....

Wondering if I would be able to get some answers, I pulled open the lid and sighed as it looked like it was a call window that was up.

It was then that I noticed that she had been speaking to Sophie Deveraux, the witch from our old city.

And now that I was really confused because we didn't have anything to do with the New-orleans lot since our son died.

Wondering if I would get answers from this witch, I pressed the call button on the screen and watched as Sophie appeared.

"nope, not happening" she said.

I watched as she moved to turn it off and I growled, "you will tell me what my wife wanted" I snarled.

She scoffed, "I'm not scared of you Klaus" she snapped.

I laughed as she smirked, "I know your weakness Klaus, so don't even try it with me" she snapped.

I growled as she just laughed and hung up on me, witches like that were the reason that my wife and I were always known as the homicidal ones.

I growled as I slammed the laptop lid closed and turned back to my wife and took a deep breath, losing my temper would not help at this moment.