Chapter 37 - Blood and small trips...

Nik and I had our fun while Elena was being drained and I sighed as it had been a while, having your father and brothers around was a mood killer and well we had decided to take some time for ourselves.

I moaned as I heard banging on the door downstairs and I turned to my husband as he smirked, "$100 its Damon" he said.

I grinned as this always seemed to end badly for my darling husband, "$500 it is both" I said.

He smirked as I grabbed Nik's shirt from the floor and pulled it on as I walked downstairs to see both Damon and Stefan stood there growling at our sister, "give us Elena" Damon said.

I smirked as I heard my husband growl, "fuck" Nik said.

Both brothers looked our way as I grinned, "never bet against me darling" I purred.

Nik moaned as Rebekah turned to us both and laughed, "you know she always wins" she said.

Nik sighed as he smirked, "sometimes I swear she cheats" he muttered.

I smirked as Damon turned to me and laughed, "it must be hard that your own brother hates you as much as we do" he said.

I smirked, "what brother is this?" I asked.

He growled as he stepped towards me and smirked, "aww does the little hybrid have no one to own the house?" he asked.

I laughed, "what makes you think I need someone to own it?" I asked.

He frowned, "to keep vampires out" he said.

I laughed, "I can beat your ass as well as your brothers and that's not even mentioning your little hunter wannabe" I purred.

Stefan rolled his eyes as I smirked, "and I can guarantee I can kill you both before you even touch your little doppelganger" I said.

Nik laughed as he walked over to me, "but didn't she already do that?" he asked.

Bekah grinned as she turned to him, "when was this?" she asked.

Nik turned to her and laughed, "when we went and grabbed Elena for the sacrifice" he said.

I nodded as the brothers growled at me, "there was no need to be a bitch that day" Damon snarled.

I smirked as I carried on ignoring them both, "well it was Elijah, myself and Nik that kicked their asses to be honest" I explained.

She laughed as she turned back to Damon and Stefan, "you're welcome to try and get through us" she said.

Stefan growled as I turned to him, "do you want to play a game of eye spy?" I asked.

Damon turned to me and frowned as Stefan smirked, "I don't think now is the time" he explained.

I smirked, "well it wasn't a no" I said.

He rolled his eyes as Nik laughed, "about right she is thinking about that bloody game" he said.

I grinned as Stefan sighed, "are you going to kill her?" he asked.

I shook my head, "nope" I said.

Damon frowned as he turned his attention to me, "what" he said.

I smiled, "we need her blood to create our army" I said.

They nodded, "and if she is left alive she can create more" I explained.

Stefan frowned as I smirked, "meaning that we have an endless supply if she is kept alive" I explained.

Stefan frowned as Damon laughed, "so we will turn her into a vampire" he said.

I smirked as Nik laughed, "you can try," I said.