"Yah, Taehyung." Jungkook called for his name, he released the boy from the hug. He gets really nervous every time Jungkook calls for his name.

"You should eat." V handed the box of doughnuts he bought for the injured boy, he knows that Jungkook loves sweets, and mostly doughnuts.

Jungkook denied his offer as the boy glared at him and stayed playing with the phone right away. V snatched the phone away, he puts it at the desk table and opens the box of doughnuts. He puts one on Jungkook's slightly opened mouth.

"You're going to be ugly if you lose weight." V teased.

"I'm eating this because you forced me."

"Jungkookie."

Jungkook glances at the elder boy, he remembers how the boy used to tease him by calling that. He puts his attention back to his food and continues munching those doughnuts.

"Stop calling me by that name."

V teases him again, "Jungkookie."

"Can you just go home?" Jungkook requested with a serious tone, "Jin's coming here."

"He always does." V snorted, "Why can't I be with you just for today?"

"I don't want him to see us together. So please, leave."

"So, what if he sees us?" V chuckles and gets up, he was ready to leave by then and Jungkook says, "J-just leave."

And there he left before Jin comes to Jungkook's house. He doesn't have the right to get mad at the situation where he also made things resulted like these, he was the one who told the boy to break up, the one who speaks harsh words and getting mad over little things. The worst one is he had sex with his bestfriend.

V came to school with Jimin. He wasn't speaking a word to his noisy boyfriend who kept talking about the games. He doesn't feel excited anymore, it isn't fun, he says in his mind. Jimin pokes on his waist while acting cutely, "Why are you so quiet?"

"Uhh, nothing." V replied, he doesn't know if he should tell to this boy that the one behind Jungkook's injury is Namjoon. It's not like he wants to clear his name from those rumors about him but he wants to give that punk a lesson for making his ex boyfriend suffer in pain.

"Something's bothering you?" Jimin holds on V's hand, then sways them together. Suddenly, V pulled for his hand and sighed, "Can we just walk normally?"

Jimin fakes a smile instead of starting a fight, he tries his best to understand his boyfriend who just came from a break up, and this is what he wanted, he doesn't want to lose this opportunity. He waited for so long. This is the greatest blessing he had ever received in his whole life. Being asked to be a boyfriend was like a dream for him, he still can't believe that V asked him.

"We will see each other, right?" Jimin says to his boyfriend before entering the basketball court.

He went to see his other classmates, there were snack booths around the school's ground. Suga called for his name and asked to join them. He was a little surprise at his classmate, he thought that Suga was mad at him after getting the blame about Jungkook's injury. He went to eat some japanese snacks that Suga bought. His classmate Jeonghan joins them, sharing the fried dumplings he received from his admirers. V laughed at Jeonghan's sassiness.

"The principal haven't called you yet?" Suga asked. V rolled his eyes with annoyance, he just shook his head.

"I think the principal is waiting for Jungkook's opinion about this before judging whose the real culprit." Jeonghan added.