Chapter 11: Just The Two of Us

Start from the beginning

"Jinyoung!" I heard Bambam calling my name. He was pointing someone to me with his innocent baby face. A tall boy, taller than me came.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"My name is Yugyeom Kim and i'm here for the job."

Uh!? It's him?! He looked older than his age!! And, older than Bambam. Kid these days...wow.

"Alright! My name is Jinyoung Park and this is Bambam. You'll mostly be working with him at the cash register. Hope you'll get along well, you're a both the same age."

The both of them looked at each other, stunned. Yup, you guys are the same age. I giggled.

I showed him the tasks he had to achieve and how to work at the checkout . I was a little discouraged. He did not have the same experience as Bambam. It was going to be a long day...

***

Melanie's pov

*Ring...ring...ring...*

"Hello?"

"Yeah, it's me! Hmm...the plans for tonight have changed"

Well, Jackson had to train for his fencing, Jr was too busy at the store and Mark didn't feel well. Maybe he caught a cold."Do you still wanna go? It'll only be me and you..."

I still wanted to go since he told me he'll bring me to a very great korean restaurant. I had to taste that korean food! 

After showering,  I chose to wear a casual black and white striped dress and white converses, since the weather was pretty hot today. I felt a bit weird because it will only be me and him, and it looked like i was going on a date. It wasn't. I'm just going out...with a friend.

I told my mom i was going out with a friend. If she knew it was a guy, haha, better not tell her lol. I left the house and walked to the bus stop. JB was already there, waiting patiently. Earphones on, he kept staring at the front, his two hands in his pockets. He wore a checked shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, black short pants, with black and white jordans. The more i came closer, the more faster my heart was beating. Even in these simple clothes, he looked flawless.

"Hi!" i said. He saw me and took his earphones out.. His perfect eye smile, ah stop! Stop smiling like that!

"Annyeong (hello)!" Uh? That was the first time he spoke to me in korean. His annyeong was very cute! "You know what it means?" he asked me.

"Of course I know. I'm not a babo (idiot)."

"I think we should use more koreans words from now. It will be more fun."

"Geurae (for real?) ? Okay!"

"Oh, you're already starting! You're good! Challanda! (You're doing good/ Bravo!)"

"Gamsahapnida! (Thank you!)" i replied while bowing in front of him. It was actually fun to play like that.

"Geurae, noona jjang!!" (Of course, noona is the best!!) He gave me two thumbs up.

He called me noona? Now, i understand the feeling of being called noona and, i liked it a lot! We rode the bus and arrived at the terminus to ride the subway. He really wanted to take me to the best korean restaurant. I thought it was cute.

When we finally got there , i could feel the warmth of the place and, the delicious mixed aroma of the korean cuisine. The walls, the tables were all made of pure wood. It made me crave for food now. The place was crowded with a lot of people since It was dinner time. The host got us a very calm place to sit. He then handed us the menu. I didn't know what to choose.