98

She is losing her control, but few knocks and voice of Anushka bring them back to their senses of thinking that where they are.

Avneet : uhm....

Siddharth : let them come in now. I don't want them to consider us desperate.

Avneet : but honestly, we are desperate for each other, isn't it?

Siddharth : but the whole world shouldn't aware of this, right baby girl?

Avneet blushed.

Siddharth kissed her forehead.

And then he opened the door.

Anushka : I hope your meeting is done?

Siddharth nodded and left.

He joined his family.

But, he didn't realised that when Avneet was kissing her, she left a lipstick mark on his shirt's collar.

After a moment,

His cousins brother, Abhishek saw that lipstick mark on his collar. But instead of telling Siddharth, he told everyone in the engagement function.

Everyone is staring at him with a teasing kinda smile.

Siddharth looked himself in mirror twice to understand why they were looking at him like this.

He is confused.

Soon, Anushka joined too.

And she noticed the mark of lipstick on his collar. She knows the source. So, she went to him and told him.

Siddharth felt so embarrassed and went and came back after cleaning it.

Later,

Avneet came and they exchange ring in the presence of all their loved ones.

Anushka whispers something in his mother's ear.

And Vibha aunty gave mic to Anushka.

Anushka : good evening, ladies and gentlemen, thanks to you all for your auspicious presence on this special day.

Everyone claps.

Anushka : and now with due respect to all the loved once. I am so happy to announce that Our Beautiful couple will tie up in knot on 7th day from today. Means next week. So I wish you all come and attend that event too.

It's a surprise for SIDNEET. It means that date planning was plotted by Anushka to test their patience.

Stay tuned.