20

Avneet : yeah, it can help you, why don't you try to buy it on EMI?

Siddharth : I had my home already on loan, so I can't get anything on EMI because of my bad credit score. You know being a lower middle class is not easy.

Avneet : hmm I can understand.

Siddharth : acha, I didn't asked you yet, but I am curious to know what your family do?

Avneet : my family do their own business, a small business.

Siddharth : oh okay, doesn't seems like na you are from financial challenged background?

Avneet : why? (She thinks because she pretend in front of everyone that she is from weak financial background)

Siddharth : your bag.

Avneet just realised that she is carrying a handbag worth rupees almost lakh.

Avneet : oh, this.... Uhm...?

Siddharth : it's good, if you have enough money, at least you won't struggle and now you can take your way ahead.

Avneet : no no sid, I have financial problems too. (She wants him to be comfortable with her feeling she is same like him)

Siddharth : oh, so this bag?

Avneet : actually, I won this in a competition in mall. You went to Deluxe mall, there is a competition there.

Siddharth : oh do they have any bike in prize? (He asked jokingly).

Avneet : they must have.

Siddharth : areee, I was kidding yaar I am not this lucky to get anything in my life.

Avneet : why are you saying that?

Siddharth : I know na that's why, forget it let's go and have pav bhaji together.

Siddharth hold her hand, which is electrifying her body. He didn't realise but he walks holding her hand.

Making her feel the best of her life

Making her feel the best of her life. She is just looking at him. And walking with him.

Avneet and Siddharth had some snacks on road side then Siddharth bid a bye to her and left.

Stay tuned.