With this new book lets introduce the female leading girl Avneet Kaur Nandara.

The iconic star singer of the country. She is the best popstar all over the Asian world of singing.

She have the most fan following in every single country of Asia.

So what to say about her country based fan following her voice is melodious like nobody ever had in the past and even there is no chance that anybody have such kind of voice in the future.

But the time change now in the world of Singing.

From the playback singing to the iconic star and stage performer, Avneet become the best in the business.

Not just her voice her looks are more convincing to get attract more fans for her everyday

She is one of the most beautiful girl celebrity all over the world, her everyday schedule is a story for media channel and whatever she do is the headlines.

Most of the biggest events, whether it is cricket opening ceremony for any big stage set for anything can't be completed without the performance of Avneet Kaur.

Because she is the second name of fame, if you want media coverage on anything you can just get Avneet Kaur involved in that event.

And over night the event will be world famous, not just in India Avneet have humongous fan following in all over the world.

She is competing with world's best now, and remarking in the top ones in the age of 20 only.

Doesn't it look like everything is perfect about her life she have million of fans, billion of worth in the world.

Name and Fame everything is just huge for her, everybody support her like there is no tomorrow for them.

Her fans pay more than thousands to get a entry to see her from 100 meter distance and feel like they get the dream fulfill.

But is Avneet is happy with her life, if she is, why the book title is Beauty : A Curse.

Stay tune to know that why the beauty every girl wants is curse for Avneet Kaur Nandra

Stay tuned