73

Siddharth : oh really, but I don't know why I feel you are somewhere around me only in TOKYO.

Avni wait for few seconds for reply back.

Siddharth : what happened, I think I guess something right?

Avni : of course not, baby how will I come to TOKYO, if you will bring me with you then I can go na.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avni : what happened? Looks like you are upset with me because of something.

Siddharth : no I am fine, Avni.

Avni : hmm.

Siddharth : what are you doing?

Avni : I was having a lunch. (By mistake, Avni didn't realise that she should take care that she is lying that she is in India and time zone of Japan and India is so different)

Siddharth : lunch? What is the time there?

Avni cover up immediately because the time gap between India and Japan is 4 hours.

Japan time is 4 hours ahead than us.

Siddharth : can we call?

Avni : uhm... Mumma papa is around I can't call you right now.

Siddharth : you know what, in morning I called you and I didn't had international roaming still my calls are connecting with you.

Again Avni takes a pause because she said something she didn't know how will she justify now.

But again she lied something to cover up. Siddharth knows she is lying so he is not stretching things.

But he understood that she is in TOKYO only and now he wants to know that how she is related to Avneet.

Siddharth : Avni, I talk to you later.

Avni : okay.

And she immediately went offline.

The day passed away, at night Avneet have a music show and she kept her both phone switched off.

It's getting difficult for her to maintain her both identity together.

Because, until she return India she can't pick up Siddharth's calls.

Stay tuned.