78

Avneet fall down on her feets crying and Anushka want to understand everything from beginning that why she is crying for this guy.

And how can a common guy can reject the proposal of Avneet Kaur Nandra itself.

Anushka : Avu, please calm down. Lets go inside. We will talk.

Avneet (crying) : he left me, Anushka. I really didn't wanted to break his heart, I really love him so much. Then why it is happening to me.

Anushka : okay fine, I will try my best to make him understand, but atleast tell me what is exactly happening here, I am so confused.

Avneet (crying) : I tell you everything.

Anushka : come on, let's go inside we need to talk.

Avneet and Anushka walk inside and she pour a glass of water and give it to her.

Avneet is constantly crying, her hands are shaking, she is feeling so anxious. The thought of loosing Siddharth is killing her from inside.

Anushka : Avneet, drink it.

Anushka bring a tablet for her which can relax her nerves for now.

Avneet have it without any argument.

Anushka sit besides her and hold her shivering hands.

Anushka : now tell me who is he and how he met you, what he was saying? I have a lot of questions.

Avneet starts from beginning itself that how she make up and transform herself in an below Average looking girl.

Then, how she met Siddharth in restaurant. How they became friends, then fall in love with each other.

Avneet told that she lied to him about everything, about her lifestyle, identity, family, background and everything what she have.

Anushka is listening her calmly.

Avneet : I know I shouldn't lie to him.

Anushka : of course you should not, you are Avneet Kaur Nandra, proud of our country. Why you hide your identity.

Stay tuned.