67

Siddharth is going from the highway, when he saw a showroom of the same brand.

He stopped and park the bike.

He walked inside the showroom.

Shopkeeper : good evening sir. How can I help you? What would you like to see?

Siddharth : sorry, I just want to know about the authenticity of a piece I have.

Siddharth take out a ring and gave it to the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper : oh, you want it to tested?

Siddharth : yes.

Shopkeeper : come with me, this way.

Siddharth walk behind him.

Shopkeeper check it through machine. When shopkeeper already know that it's a real diamond.

Siddharth is waiting for the results. Because, if this diamond is real there is something fishy in the relationship.

Shopkeeper : the test is done sir. (He return the ring to him)

Siddharth : so is it real?

Shopkeeper : of course, this is uncut real diamond. The most exclusive range of our brand.

Siddharth can't show his shocked expression here, so he just smiled.

Shopkeeper : may I help you in any other way.

Siddharth wipes his sweat.

Siddharth : sir, may I know if I sell this piece how much it will cost?

Shopkeeper : it cost around, 50 - 55 lakh. So, I can offer you 48 lakh in return.

Siddharth is more shocked now, 50 - 55 lakh is beyond dream for a middle class family member.

Shopkeeper : do you want to sell it, sir?

Siddharth : no, I will come back if I need money.

Shopkeeper : thank you sir.

Siddharth left the showroom.

Siddharth POV

What is happening here, Avni had a real diamond ring and she forget it on the table like it is just a piece of rock.

What the hell, and how she had this ring in her finger. She told me she is from middle class background.

Was she lying to me?

Stay tuned.