55

Avneet POV

What should I do now, I told commissioner sir clearly that not to share my name with anyone.

Ahhh, how will I convince him now. Should I ignore Siddharth now for few days.

No, I think I should clear his doubt so he won't doubt me as Avni.

Yeah, to save my relationship with him I have to clear his doubt anyhow. I can't afford him to know that Avni and Avneet is same.

Because, he hates my real identity.

Why... 😭😭😭 I feel like to cry, whenever I think about it, what if he left me.

No no no, Avneet, don't think this negative. Everything will be fine.

I am busy in my thoughts when My manager came to me.

POV ends

Manager : hello mam.

Avneet : hii.

Manager : sorry to disturb you in your break time mam, but someone wants to meet you?

Avneet : who?

Manager : mam, there is boy works in this company only, he is requesting from me to fix a meeting with you. He told me that you helped him in anyway so he wants to thank you.

Avneet : what's his name?

Manager : Siddharth nigam.

Avneet : uhm.... (She is in double mind that what she should do, but he can't ignore him)

Manager : what should I do?

Avneet : Okay let him come, but tell him clearly that I can't give more than 5 minutes.

Manager : sure mam. I will send him.

Avneet : okay.

Avneet decide that she will behave a little rude, so he won't doubt that Avneet and Avni is same.

Because, she knows if she behave good, he may be understand that Avni and Avneet are same person.

After five minutes,

Siddharth knocks her cabin's door.

Avneet takes a deep breath and allow him in.

Avneet : yeah come in.

Stay tuned.