Avneet POV

I want to live my free day according to me for me, I want to do something for myself.

Everyone thinks that I have million of lovers but what about my choice what if I want only one lover who just love me.

Who just cares for me, who didn't care how I look and love me because I am human being who deserve to be loved.

In the loud chants of my name,

I don't know where I lost myself, I can see so many people crazy for me, but I know the reason that why they love you.

They follow me because I am beautiful, when they find someone more beautiful than you they will start following that person.

And forget me, like kids left playing with their old toys when they get new one.

So every celebrity is like a toy for fans (not everyone but mostly) they follows you for your beauty but when you grown up older.

Everyone left you. So how can you say that was a love. Which change according to your looks.

I don't want such kind of million lovers I want a single lover who loved me because he can connect with my heart.

A person who can go through my soul, who can feel me, and whom I can feel around me even if he will be far away from me.

I know I am being over dramatic but I want that Fairy Tale Wala Love, where my prince comes to me make me fall in love with him.

And he will feel like there is nothing beyond me, I will feel like there is nothing beyond him.

So this is the dream of avneet kaur nandra, by the way I got an idea by which I can feel the free air.

And you all will know soon how.

Next day, I give my performance in Boston and now we came back india, and avneet is on break for next 10 days.

Pov ends.

Stay tuned.