71

Siddharth reached TOKYO. And Avneet is already there for a show.

She didn't know that company approach Siddharth for this tour as well.

Siddharth reached TOKYO with a doubt Avni is related to Avneet in anyway, but in his extreme imagination he can't guess it for now that they can be same.

Siddharth POV

This is the right time to talk to Avni. I take out my phone and called her. And our call didn't connected. I called her twice but she disconnected it twice.

And soon I got her message that she is in mid of something so she will talk to me later.

I waited for her text, my heart is convincing my mind that Avni can't lie to me.

She loves me I know but my mind now convinced that she hide something about her identity from me.

I went to my work, my manager told me to bring a tray of juice to the cabin of Avneet mam.

I hate Avneet, but I know that maybe there I get some hint of Avni. So I took that tray and with other two guys work in company.

We walk into her cabin as a waiter.

We knocked and Avneet mam allowed us without even looking at us.

She is signing some cheques and she is dedicated to her work. She is really beautiful so everyone around her is admiring her.

Only, I am the one who didn't like her.

Soon, she finished her work and we walk ahead with the trays of snacks and juices.

When, she takes out a phone from a bag. I saw a same phone in Avni's hand before.

Now my doubt that Avni and Avneet kaur nandra know each other is getting more stronger.

She take a glass of juice from my tray.

Stay tuned.