13

Anushka : heyy!!

Avneet : hii, where were you from morning?

Anushka : heyy, you steal my words I should ask this to you that where were you? You didn't received any call from directors, producers or any management? What were you doing whole day today.

Avneet : I enjoyed today, I am on break Yaar, tell everyone no work talks for 15 days!!

Anushka : okay, but atleast talk to them don't work, but tell them you will finish work on given dates.

Avneet : that is your work babe. (She get up to bring a laptop) I wanna live normal person life for some days.

Anushka : you are insane, everyone craves for being famous and important person.

Avneet : but I am, and I also want to breath and live for myself, you know today I realise that no one loves me as a human being, they love my looks or my money. (She said in serious tone)

Anushka : what happened, if anyone said anything to you let me know? (She is overprotective for Avneet)

Avneet : no no, I am just telling you. And for few days I will go for meditation center from morning to evening. Don't tell anyone.

Anushka : okay, I will join you.

Avneet : no no no.

Anushka : what happened?

Avneet : who will handle everything then we both can't take break so you handle, I will manage!!

Anushka : are you sure?

Avneet : yes, and one more thing?

Anushka : what?

Avneet : call the hotel "Paradise Manager" And tell him that a girl name Avni will come tomorrow to him for a job. Give him a good job.

Anushka : who is she? Why are you recommending her!!

Avneet : there is some reasons.

Anushka : okay I will. Now you rest I see you tomorrow evening.

Avneet : okay good night.

Now you must understood that Avneet will be Avni now (with an average looking girl make up)

Stay tuned.

30 votes