34

Siddharth : but Avni, Only God knows what if this joke become the truth in future.

Avneet : 🙈🙈🙈

Siddharth : what, I am serious?

Avneet : sid, will you stop teasing me now, this is really making me blush so hard, do you want anyone notice me blushing.

Siddharth : yeah, I won't mind.

Avneet : I will, Mister nigam. And will you tell me, that what you find that good in me, what makes you feel like you should make an average looking girl like me your gf?

Siddharth : uhmm....

Avneet : that was just a line, Sid. I know, you don't need to explain.

Siddharth : hey wait, I was thinking from which quality of yours, I should start telling you.

Avneet : what do you mean?

Siddharth : I mean, I have bulk of reasons. I swear to my work, you came to my life like a blessing or an angel. Before, you arrived I have a boring life, full of Toxicity.

Avneet is just reading with the moist eyes.

Siddharth : but since you arrived in my life, I got a good job, a bike which I dreamt for, and most importantly a smile.

Avneet : sid, now you will make me cry?

Siddharth : no no, I want you to you smile always.

Avneet : 😊 thanks for your kind words, but Sid, do you really think you can date an average looking girl like me, I mean you are so good looking. Even, Avneet Kaur Nandra can fall for you, who is considered most beautiful girl in Asia.

Siddharth : who wants that piece of arrogance. And I warn you don't compare you with that Avneet ever, you are million times better than her.

Avneet : uhm... Okay.

Siddharth : and, beauty is all in the sight a of person. That's why, a mother can't love on the basis of color, physical appearance of her baby.

Stay tuned

Beauty : A Curseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें