In this huge world and in the middle of millions of fans of Avneet.

There is someone who didn't like her at all.

And the person is none other than Siddharth Nigam, and it is not like that siddharth didn't like avneet.

He actually hates her personally, so let's meet, Siddharth Nigam.

Siddharth Nigam is 24 year old, Middle class boy, after completed 12th class from government school Siddharth have to leave his studies in the search of financial support for his family.

As his father lose his job that time, and it was the very hard time for Siddharth and his family because his father worked in a hotel for 20 years.

And when he is settled in that job after working for them with loyalty for 2 decades which is almost worth his all life.

One day, he got a call that actress Avneet Kaur Nandra, bought this hotel, and she give order to hire all new young staff.

Which leads his father lose his job.

By the way, within 1 year, Siddharth get a job in the same hotel under the age bar.

But his father was earning 30000 per month and have a reputed job, when Siddharth earning 15000 for month and working as a waiter.

By the way when Siddharth was in school he was very good instrument player (guitarist) and dancer.

But a lower middle class guy, who didn't have sufficiency in family financially, can't even follow the passion and even the skills doesn't matter.

Because he didn't get any support from anyone, and after sometime he left everything and spend himself in work completely.

But Siddharth still blame Avneet for everything because if that day his father didn't lost his job, then maybe he have a better life today.

He hate her a lot, but it doesn't matter to avneet, and his hate isn't affecting her at all.

Because where avneet is a very successful young celebrity, siddharth is struggling for his daily needs.

Stay tuned