85

Anushka : if she told you the same thing will happen which is happening right now!! She told me that how you always hated her real identity.

Siddharth : Yes, I hated her and after all what happened I hate her more. (He said when he also know he didn't mean it)

Anushka : Enough Siddharth... Avneet loves you that's why you are even sitting in front of me. Else I won't even let you come inside this cabin.

Siddharth : I want to talk to her. (He demanded)

Anushka : what if I say, she didn't want to meet you?

Siddharth : I can't believe it.

Anushka : why?

Siddharth : I just know. (He internally knows that her love was real for him)

Anushka : tell me the reason Siddharth.

Siddharth : uhm....

Anushka : you know she loves you. And still you are doing this to her.

Siddharth : mam, if you would be at my place what will you do, but please tell me honestly?

Anushka : I will so disappointed, but yes I never let my love feel down. I will scold him, I fight with him. But I won't leave him alone to curse himself.

Siddharth remains silent.

Anushka : you know it was all her fault, she lied to you. But live in real life, not in reel life, Siddharth. It's truth that every relationship foundation should be truth. But, the other one should be ready to hear that truth as well.

Siddharth : but mam....

Anushka : look, I am giving you two options, 1st is to go and work in another company and forget that it all happened, I will make Avneet understand.

Siddharth : hmm. 2nd?

Anushka : start your relationship with her from fresh point.

Siddharth : mam, I don't know. But I am really not able to forgive her this soon. (He got up from his seat)

Anushka : then take your time and let your heart decide that you want her or not!!

Siddharth nodded.

Stay tuned.

What will he decide?