15

But Avneet is loving doing this work, because she is feeling like a human here not a robot it's a new experience.

3 days passed away,

Everyday she thinks to talk to siddharth, who is really so sweet to her but she don't get time to talk to him because she get free from work at 6 PM and he get free at 9 PM and she can't stay that late.

Today,

Avneet is taking orders but she is still slow to do this work, running from one table to other is so difficult and annoying for her.

She managed with help of Siddharth for 4 more days.

Everyday she come tired at home more than previous day.

She laid down on the bed.

Anushka came to her.

Anushka have a coffee mug in her hand.

Avneet : good evening anu?

Anushka : what is happening, Avneet? It's been 7 days I am watching you coming back so tired everyday. Don't stress your body too much.

Avneet : hmm, I am good bro, relax.

She took coffee and sip.

Anushka : good. But do only as much you are comfortable with. Because excessive exercise is even not good for health.

Avneet : hm. I know.

Anushka : do you wanna share something?

Avneet : what?

Anushka : anything?

Avneet : no why?

Anushka : I feel like you kept smiling watching something on phone these days, what's that?

Avneet realise that her blush when she watch Siddharth's picture in her phone is noticable to her.

Anushka : is there anything you are hiding from me?

Avneet : no, why will I hide anything from you bro, you are my bestie.

Anushka : good if you won't hide. (She smiled). You rest and more 6 days enjoy then get back to work.

Avneet : hmm.

Anushka left.

Avneet went to sleep thinking that what's going in her head for siddharth. It is kinda sort of attraction.

Stay tuned.