18

Avneet starts crying, she never experienced this before anyone shouting on her.

She thought for a second to remove these specs and make up and show them her real identity.

But suddenly, Siddharth hugged her to calm her down.

And she went into another world of feelings, this is something she never felt before, this is beyond the world. Beyond everything.

She hugged him back with sobs and hide herself in his arms.

Siddharth : relax relax I am with you nothing will happen Avni, it's completely fine it happens.

Customer : call your manager right now?

Manager came.

Avneet wipes her tears.

Siddharth breaks the hug and stand with head down in front of him.

Manager : what is happening here?

Customer told everything in rude tone.

Manager : where is your mind while working, Avni what is this? (Shouted angril)

Siddharth hold hand of Avni.

Siddharth : sir, you can't talk to her like this, she is employee not a slave of anyone.

Manager : siddharth, be in your limits I can throw you out of this hotel.

Siddharth : like that Avneet Kaur do with my father without any reason, you all rich people's are same, heartless and....

Before he can complete he push him harder.

Avneet holds him.

Avneet : you fine?

Siddharth : hm.

Manager : you two are fired, get lost from this hotel and never show me your face. And you siddharth I see who will give you job now.

Siddharth choose his self respect and walked out, Avneet went behind him.

Avneet : siddharth, I am sorry.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : he misbehave with you because of me. I am sorry. (She hugged him)

Siddharth feels good when she hugged him.

Avneet breaks the hug. He is smiling.

Avneet : why are you smiling?

Siddharth : I got a hug from a beautiful girl.

Avneet : Me... Beautiful?

Stay tuned.