54

Avneet finished her recording.

Avni call Siddharth.

Siddharth : thank god, you called where were you?

Avni : sorry, I was working.

Siddharth : it's okay, now listen to me I want to tell you something really important, maybe you will be confused hearing this.

Avni : what happened?

Siddharth : you know what? I got my phone back.

Avni : yeah, congratulations... (She pretends like she didn't know anything) but how? Did you gave 10000 ₹ to that constable.

Siddharth : no, I received this phone at my residence in morning.

Avni : how?

Siddharth : I don't know, but I went to police station to find it out... But there was a bigger surprise waiting for me. (He sounds so restless thinking about all this)

Avni : but what?

Siddharth : that constable has been suspended by commissioner sir.

Avni : oh that's great, he must ask bribe from others too so maybe someone file complain against him. (She try to clear her doubt)

Siddharth : No, Avni commissioner sir suspended him because Avneet Kaur Nandra file complain against her.

Avni is shocked that who told this to him now.

Avni : why? I mean who told you this?

Siddharth : sub inspector told me and it's hundred percent confirmed news that Avneet Kaur Nandra intertwine in this case herself but why? I don't know yaar my head is spinning.

Avni : calm down, Siddharth, maybe he had any misunderstanding, why Avneet Kaur Nandra will do this for you.

Siddharth : true. and if she did this I don't want this phone now.

Avni : heyy, relax... If she did so she just helped you only.

Siddharth : No Avni, I really hate that girl. I don't want any help of her. Right now I just want to know why she helped me.

Avni always feels bad because Siddharth hate real identity of her.

Siddharth : listen after solving all this I will see you in evening.

Avni : hmm..

Stay tuned