22

Anushka : that ballon number is 302.

Avneet : thank you, Anu.

Anushka : avni, I hope you are really not hiding anything from me?

Avneet : of course babe, why will I hide anything from you?

Anushka : good. Acha I see you tomorrow, good night.

Avneet : good night.

Anushka left.

Next day,

Early morning,

Avneet bring her makeover things and left from her villa, today Avneet and Siddharth decided to find new jobs for them.

Avneet decided that she will spend more 5 days to Siddharth and then get back to her work.

She get ready, and reached the given address by auto - rikshaw to meet Siddharth.

As soon, Avneet saw him, again she feels that her heart beat turn faster

Siddharth : good morning, avni? How are you?

Avneet : all good. (She is staring at him)

Siddharth : what happened? (He wipe his face thinking maybe something wrong with his face)

Avneet : nothing, You are looking so handsome today. (She said with blush)

Siddharth : oh thank you cutie pie.

Avneet blush more hard when he calls her cutie pie.

Siddharth : awiee, you are such a cute kid, Avni. Like seriously (he smile and tease on her blush)

Avneet : yeah yeah thanks can we go? (Try to hide her blush)

Siddharth : acha listen I shortlist few vacancies, where we can go for apply.

Avneet : even, I heard that there is few slots vacant in Avneet Kaur's crew?

Siddharth : work under that spoilt brat, no way, I hate her I will stay unemployed but won't work with her.

Avneet : hmm. (She feels sad, because Siddharth hates her real identity this much)

Siddharth : if you won't, I will go there with you but only for you, Avni.

Avneet : thanks Siddharth, you are so sweet.

Siddharth : okay, let's start with XYZ hotel, there they want a hotel staff.

Avneet : sure.

Stay tuned

30+ votes