66

Siddharth came back to canteen to pay bills. He works in this office so the staff knows him.

Manager : she was your gf, right?

Siddharth nodded with a blush.

Siddharth : yes sir.

Manager : I was thinking, that why are you dating an average looking girl, when she arrived but then I get to know that she had a VIP entry card of this office. So, I thought she must be someone powerful.

Siddharth : VIP card?

Manager : yes, for entry in office.

Siddharth : I don't think so, sir.

Manager : she had Siddharth, you can ask her?

Siddharth : oh, maybe.

Manager : and she must be billionaire.

Siddharth : what are you talking sir, she comes from a middle class family.

Manager : don't worry I won't consider you gold digger.

Siddharth : but sir, I am not lying she comes from a middle class family only.

Manager : middle class family's girls didn't wear such an exclusive range of uncut diamond. (Manager said handed over the ring he found on a table)

Siddharth : it's an imitation jewelry sir, she can't afford a diamond.

Manager : are you mad or what? This is an exclusive range of premium diamond brand of India.

Siddharth is shocked.

Manager : Avneet mam is brand ambassador of this brand, that's why I know this very well.

Siddharth take that ring.

Manager : if you don't believe it, ask your gf.

Siddharth can't believe it, that how is it possible, Avni can't afford a diamond. If she belongs from a middle class family.

This left a seed of doubt in his head.

Manager : congrats bro, you get a treasure in your hands.

Siddharth just smiled and left.

Siddharth (in mind) : Avni left this ring, it must be imitation jewelry only. The manager must gone mad. I should return this ring to Avni. Or.....

Stay tuned.