Let's see the story,

Avneet is on the world tour and Siddharth is in his normal life.

By the way, every celebrity character have someone to support, and in avneet's life it's her cousin sister, Anushka.

Anushka is a very famous dancer as well, one of the part of avneet's group, Anushka have a huge as well. But she just loves to support her sister.

Anushka have a business mind and that is why she is handling all the business of Avneet.

Anushka have all the power over all the money, avneet earns.

Avneet loves anushka more than herself, and similarly Anushka can do anything for Avneet too.

She is overprotective towards her sister, but both of them are completely opposite from each other.

Avneet is calm with everyone, she stays cool at least in front of everyone, she stop giving attention to the haters of her.

But now she understood that if there will be million of followers there will be few haters too.

But Anushka is not in this aftermath, she believes that avneet is doing her work only, so if anyone love to follow her it's good.

But if somebody is not liking anything what Avneet is doing he should stay away from her profile.

Anushka is handling this issue of social media troll of Avneet on her dressing style aggressively.

She don't like anyone even comment bad on Avneet.

Anushka is still busy in the same thing today.

When avneet came to her.

Avneet : what is going on my dear sister?

Anushka : nothing much just trying to teach lesson to few dirty brains, that how to use social media to appreciate someone.

Avneet : yaar, leave it Anushka, they won't understand... and actually we are wasting of a time on them.

Anushka : no yaar, such kinda peeps make this society toxic to live.

Avneet : calm down my sis, you are over protective for me that's why you feel it.

Anushka : you are my younger sister okay so don't teach me.

Stay tuned.