53

Siddharth : how Avneet Kaur is concerned in this matter?

Sub inspector : you must know him?

Siddharth : yes, she is an actress.

Sub inspector is feeling confused again.

Sub inspector : don't you know Avneet mam personally?

Siddharth : how do I know them personally, she is an actress and I am common men. Why are you connecting me with her? I don't know her.

Sub inspector : how is it possible? If you don't know her how she filed a complain against "Constable Tambe" on your behalf?

Siddharth : what? (He is shocked like hell)

Sub inspector : what are you talking mister, you should know that Miss Nandra herself recommend to help you.

Siddharth is confused now, he can't understand how is it possible. Like how she knows about and why she helped him.

Sub inspector : what happened mister?

Siddharth : nothing sir, thanks for help.

Sub inspector : it's our pleasure and please recommend us to Avneet Mam. We are big fan of her.

Siddharth smiled.

Siddharth : okay.

Siddharth left the police station, he is so confused. He thought to call Avni and talk to her about all this.

Siddharth call her. But she is recording a song right now.

Avni dropped a text that she will reply him back after one hour.

Siddharth wait for her call. He is really so confused, he came to his workplace.

Today,

Avneet is recording a song in the studio of her building only, where Siddharth work in management.

Avni is aware of this fact, but she didn't had any idea that Siddharth went to police station and he get to know that Avneet Kaur Nandra helped her.

Siddharth is trying to meet Avneet as Avneet Kaur Nandra only for first time in his life.

But, any management employee is not allowed to meet Avneet withour special appointment.

Stay tuned.