64

After this day,

A week passed away,

Everything is going good in Sidneet's life, Siddharth is happy in his life and his happiness starts from Avni and end on her.

Siddharth starts asking Avni to think about their future, he wants to marry her.

But, whenever he try to raise this topic for conversation, Avni always try to avoid the topic.

More seven days passed away,

Today,

Siddharth called her at her office's building. It's Avneet's building only, so after make over as Avni.

She came to meet Siddharth.

Avni : hii sid.

Siddharth hugs her.

Siddharth : I hope, guard didn't trouble you.

Avni : no, he easily let me in. Don't worry. But why you called me here, Siddharth?

Siddharth : there is no particular reason for that, I thought canteen is less crowded today so we can meet here.

Avni : okay.

Siddharth : have a seat?

Avni settle on a seat in front of her.

Siddharth : Avni, I bring a gift for you.

Avni : gift?

Siddharth : yes.

Avni : I am excited now. (She is curious to know, what is there for her)

Siddharth takes out a ring box from her pocket.

Avni : ring? Are you proposing me officially? (She asked teasingly)

Siddharth : I already did it almost hundred times, so now I just wish you accept my love for you.

Avni : awwie, this is so sweet of you. But I told you, there is some family issues right now, but soon I introduce you with my family.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avni : okay don't be sad, and give me my gift to me.

Siddharth : may I? (Asked for her hand)

Avni : my pleasure.

Avni forwards her hand in which she already wearing a diamond ring.

Siddharth : are you already engaged? (Teasingly)

Avni : shut up, let me take it off.

Siddharth : it looks like a diamond. (Teasingly)

Stay tuned.