Chapter 69

Making progress! Yayyyy <3

Izuku's POV

The next day following the start of the forest training camp, Mandalay woke up all the students of UA that were attending the camp with a loud shout to "WAKE UP" all directed at their heads. Izuku who was awake the entire night contemplating how Aizawa would react to the fact that Akari wouldn't appear at the same time Izuku was away on his field trip.

He had debated about halfway through the night whether or not he wanted to run all the way back to the city to keep the facade up but he just generally thought that it would take up too much time to do that. He didn't have the energy or the need to go back to Tokyo and make it back to the camp by the time the first lights of dawn graced the sky.

So he stayed awake the whole night, spending half of his time on the roof watching out for enemies. He had that same gut feeling that something big was going to happen again soon.

Mandalay called awake all the students awake the mess hall was again a mess of students just moving around half-awake trying to feed themselves. Izuku ate a little his appetite as usual non-existent. Aizawa had kept glancing at him from the corner of his eyes and Izuku was starting to get annoyed.

After eating their breakfast in mostly silence for Izuku, Pixie-bob called the group outside. Tiger, Mandalay, and her were lined up facing the 40 students. Ragdoll was the one constantly on patrol around their little encampment.

"Alright listen up you little weaklings." Tiger says stepping forward, the first time Izuku had heard the man talk. "We're going to be training your quirks today. You'll be learning what the boundaries of your quirk is and how to push it making it more effective in battle. Everything, all of it, it'll be hard but when you're done training you'll be able to use your quirk better than ever."

Everyone groaned and moaned as Tiger then directed them to their assignments based on what type of quirk they had. Momo was directed to keep making her little bomb creations, and to see if she could make two at a time. Shoto was making fire and ice at the same time while he was also dunked inside a bucket of water and was told to keep the temperature luke warm. Tsuyu was tasked to climbing the mountain over and over again. Kaminari was to try to increase his voltage of shock and to increase his time duration. Iida had to recipro burst for longer. Shoji was to create more arms that branched off of his arms. Uraraka was too keep her anti-gravity quirk activated longer. Kirishima was to make his hardening last longer and better. Mineta was ordered to keep pulling out his grape balls from his head. Sero to keep shooting out his tape and to see how he could direct the tape. Aoyama was to keep shooting his laser out even if he got a stomach ache. Mina Ashido was to generate acid even if it burned off her skin. Sato trying to increase his ratio of sugar to strength and Koda with how many animals he could summon. Tokoyami was tasked with using Dark Shadow in a cave and controlling it. Bakugou to perfect his technique. Izuku, Hagakure, Ojiro, and Jiro were all trained to increase their strength and combat skills.

Do 500 push-ups, two laps up the mountain, 300 sit ups, lift that boulder. (A large boulder the size of Izuku), 200 pull ups on a tree, use this pole to vault yourself up the mountain and do 5 laps of that. If you finish in 3 hours or less then come to Tiger and he'll show you how to fight.

Izuku cracked his neck and set to work with his workout. It wasn't bad considering what he'd done and trained for in the past with All For O- I mean what? He finished his assignment in 2 hours and a half and approached the surprised Tiger.

"You're finished?" The cat man asks and Izuku nods sweating dripping from his hair. He'd made sure to apply some of his more sweat proof make up this morning in the restroom. He had a feeling that this sort of thing would happen.