Chapter 33

I WANT TO APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY! I WROTE HALF OF IT AND THEN... YEAH!!

Before I start the actual story I want to say THANK YOU!!! To all the readers who've read this story this far. Thank you guys for your support! You've really encouraged me to come this far... which is much farther than I expected lol.

SO! ~

Have your cookies and pats on the head. In fact, hugs for all of you!!! 🎉

Thanks for supporting me! <3

~~~~

Izuku's POV

"THE MATCH IS OVER!!!! THE HEROES HAVE WON!!!" All Might screams through the comms and Izuku sighs with relief.

What happened to the other two? Iida was here on the floor, tied up but what happened to Uraraka and Bakugou? What happened during their fight?

Izuku quickly walks down the stairs to the first floor and he sees the destruction that has occured. It look like someone had entered the lobby and completely razed it apart. The maze like 1st floor was completely blown apart and there were droids scurrying around one site trying to repair it to varying degrees of success. The wall was dented and cracked with a human like imprint. Um...

As Izuku nears, he sees Uraraka laying on the floor slightly bleeding from her head (another question ... how often do heroes get concussions? they take so much head damage). Bakugou was laying on the floor in still collapsed in a fetal position and from where Izuku stood, it looked like the other boy was knocked out too. That was curious since from what Izuku could see, there were only light scratches and marks on Bakugou's body. Izuku was pretty of proud of Uraraka, she managed to do so much damage. However the fact that Bakugou had passed out from that small amount of damage was curious indeed. 

The droids who were bustling around, moved quickly and within moments they've carted the bodies- sorry unconcious students away. 

Izuku quickly follows behind a unconcious Iida that was recovered and carted down from the upper floors. Cementos had spawned out of nowhere and had started to fix the building. Unlike the droids earlier that Izuku saw, Cementos was effective. 

The road outside was undamaged and Izuku manages to make it out safely walking around aimlessly before he hears All Might's voice appear in his ear. 

"YOUNG MAN!" The voice booms, "The next match will be begining soon and I would like you to please exit and head to Recovery Girl's office-"

"I'm not injured..." Izuku mutters as he walks out of Grond Beta as directed and towards the nurse's office as directed. "But I'd like to know what happened to the other two."

As Izuku leaves Ground Beta he realizes that this means that he won't be able to watch the others fight. It's actually annoying since he wanted to see their weaknesses... in case you know he ever went rouge or something.

But whatever.

~~Time Skip~~

Izuku slammed open the door and saw his 3 other classmates flinch in suprise. Izuku realizes that Recovery Girl is better at her job than he expected. He closes the door gently behind him and get's whacked on the knee with a cane. 

Izuku's reflexive acting comes in handy and he flinches instinctively (in correct form) without actually feeling the pain. He then bows in appology to everyone.

"I'm sorry guys, I was in a rush to get here and check on you that I slammed the door open. Plus I thought you guys were still resting so I thought that-" He says mumbling and bowing over and over again.