Chapter 31

For reference:

Ground Gamma- the one with the metal pipes and tubes everywhere

Ground Beta- the one with the buildings everywhere

Izuku's POV

"We'll be doing a hero vs. villain work out!" All Might announced to the class, "Go get changed into your P.E. uniforms and then meet me at Ground Beta!"

With that he exited the room and the class was dismissed to go get changed. Izuku sighed. His gut instincts were really to spot on, to warn him about this activity they were going to do later in the day. What kind of preomonition skills did he have? Did he have a secret quirk that could see into the future or something? Or something like spider-man? Spidey sense?

Whatever, now he had a feeling that something was really off about Bakugou. Izuku watches the grumpy-turned-nice teen walk out of the class and he frowns. There was something off about Bakugou, he was acting too nice. It was actually a scary thought to think that his childhood tormentor changed within the past 10 months. Did he really change? No, Izuku knew how stubborn Bakugou was, there was no way he changed like that. Something else had to have changed Bakugou... but what?

Plus, Izuku didn't want to think that it took him dying to change the bully that much. 

Meanwhile most of the class was silent with shock as they headed to the locker rooms. Finally one of them got the guts to say something.

"Aoi-" Uraraka says looking around for the white haired boy.

(if i get his name wrong in the future im sorry.)

He was nowhere to be seen and everyone ceased walking and looked around for him.

"..." Momo says, "Where did the precious child go?!"

"Hahaha." Uraraka says, "He probably went to use the restroom or something."

With that Class 1-A decided it wasn't too big of a deal and they split into two groups. With the boys going to change in their room and the girls in their room.

Once safely inside their side of the locker rooms, Uraraka lets out a breath.

"Can you believe that Aoi was being bullied at his old school?" She asked the 5 other girls.

"No. kero." Tsuyu says.

"Indeed, I really don't believe it," Momo says sadly shaking her head, "Who would want to hurt such an adorable child like him?"

Mina and Hagakure both agreed that they couldn't believe that Aoi had been bullied. Someone as sweet and pure, they said, shouldn't have been bullied.

Jirou changed the fastest out of all of them being better like that and had already left to get to Ground Beta. The others quickly followed her.

Meanwhile (2) Izuku who was again waiting for everyone to change ahead of him so that no one would notice his scars, deemed it was safe to go in himself. He entered the changing rooms and speed changed before racing to catch up with everyone else.

All Might and the rest of the class were waiting infront of a tall, multi-story building. Izuku was again the last one and he got a lot of glares from his classmates.

Sorry! Izuku thought sarcastically, mentally rolling his eyes. Sorry if I don't want my cover to be blown. Plus I don't want to traumatize you guys with ... well with my scars, so HA!

"Alright!" All Might says as soon as everyone had gathered around him, "It's time for me to explain how this excersize is going to work. You'll be split into teams and will face off against each other. There will be a villain team and a hero team. Each team will have two players. The villain team will go into this 4-story building, and on the 4th floor there is a bomb they must protect. Heroes note that the bomb can be anywhere on the 4th floor. The heroes will stay on ground floor and once a 5 minute timer passes, they're allowed to go and capture the villains and dissarm the bomb. To capture the villain as a hero, students will use this tape. And to 'kill' as a villain you will also use this tape. Lastly, to difuse the bomb as a hero, you've just got to touch the bomb."

Izuku felt a shiver run down his spine and the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge as he heard what sort of activity they would be doing. What worried him was that he had to work with someone else. He was also worried that he would get injured and be sent to Recovery Girl and they would find his scars....

Yep! He would have to make sure he didn't get injured!

After saying the instructions aloud, All Might pulled out a little holographic disk from his pocket and showed the pairings. Izuku was paired with Uraraka. Actually that was the best, out of everyone in the group he trusted her the best so yay!

Izuku and Uraraka were on the hero team and they were facing off against Bakugou and Iida who were the villain team.

Bakugou was still acting weird, in fact he was bieng nice to Iida. 

Spooky stuff right there.

Oh they were the first match too. Really the gut instincts didn't fail to deliver on something really terrible.

"All right, what do you want to do?" Izuku asks Uraraka after the rest of the class clears out to watch the match elsewhere.

"Um... don't you have a plan? Aren't you the analytical guy?" Uraraka asks, arching an eyebrow.

Izuku blushes realizing his mistakes and quickly says, "Oh- oh yeah! Um... I do have a plan actually. Do- um- do you perhaps know how to float yourself? Can you use your quirk on yourself?"

Uraraka shook her head in a no and Izuku sighed.

"All right, I thought as much... so then um what about this." Izuku quickly explained his plan to her and Uraraka's eyes widdened.

"Can we do such a thing?" She asks.

"Well he never we couldn't," Izuku says smiling widely.

His plan was this, Uraraka would be the only one to go into the building, she would be tasked with running around and leading Bakugou astray. Knowing Bakugou, he'd leave Iida to guard the bomb while he ran around trying to "kill" Uraraka. The villains would probably choose the room with the least windows. However, since this was an office building every room had at least one window and one entrance and Iida would probably watch the door. Izuku's role was to race up the neighboring building (he used this technique to get to high places or high windows often) and launch himself off the roof to the ledge that encircled the 4th floor of the building. From there he would have to rely on his arm muscles as he manuevered himself around the building until he found the villain and the bomb. Sneaking through the window would require a lot of stealth so Izuku had to be careful as Iida was probably watching around for the heroes. However, they could limit his hearing slightly. If Uraraka made a mess and caused Bakugou to shout, something he may not due in his current "friendly" state, then Iida would have a slightly imparred hearing. Both teams had an earpiece after all.

From there Izuku would secure the bomb and they would win. Only he wondered his classmates and teacher were to react if he launched himself off the roof of the neighboring building like that...

It was something he would actually have to do to find out. 

Uraraka nodded in understanding and they prepared themselves. 

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Go!!!!" All Might shouted into their ears and the match started.

~~~~

(1244 words)

I'm sorry this is so short. I'm trying to update once more today so I'll keep going.

uwu

something is wrong with bakugou.

what do you think is wrong with him? 

comments in general?