Chapter 38

Izuku's POV

The two heroes in training plus that one illegal vigilante that was underaged, a criminal and traumatized manages to land on the rocky banks of the lake zone and decided to lay there unmoving for a moment.

Well the two heroes in training did. By some miraculous feat of athletic flexibility Izuku had somehow not landed heavily but rather landed lightly on his feet. 

No not a miracle, training led to that and also Akari's experiences helped a bit. 

Izuku was up and ready to go and fight other people within moments. However, from his angle on the bank, Izuku could not see anything at all. 

After a while Tsuyu and Mineta come to their senses and are slightly okay and able to move. Izuku gestures to them and starts to lead them up the bank all the while heading towards the water fountain center of USJ area that Izuku had last seen Tomura standing there and mouthing some weird messages to Izuku.

Except when he crests the hill and manages to cover the rest of the distance to the water fountain and he at last arrives, Izuku isn't at all prepared for the sight in front of him.

Aizawa's POV

He'd leaped down without thinking and years of training had clicked in. 

Just seconds ago Aizawa had ordered Thirteen to evacuate his problem children out of this place. And then he himself jumped down to face off the group of villains. 

While an underground hero that didn't fight large groups, Aizawa was well accustomed to one-vs-an-overwhelming-amount-of-villains fights. 

However he was worried about two people. Two villains that seemed dangerous. Most of the villains seem weak and low on the danger level for sure two of them were dangerous and deadly.

Those two were probably the masterminds behind this whole thing.

The man with the hands on his face that just took the one covering his face off, actually wait no the man that had the hands on his face, was dangerous looking and probably the boss. But what scared Aizawa more was that weird misty looking thing. They'd appeared out of nowhere and since Aizawa had been the first person to enter the USJ building he'd seen them appear out of that black mist. It was looked like a teleportation quirk.

To no suprise when Aizawa next blinked (which was 2 seconds later 'cause he hasn't activated his quirk yet) the mist was gone and when Aizawa looked behind him he could see the villain blocking his problem children from escaping. And it seemed to be sending his students to different areas of the building.

Trouble. Trouble. And more trouble. What was it with this year? And what was it with Nijima Aoi? That kid was just standing around looking bored as the mist picked him up. That psycho even smiled!

Aizawa finally reaches the mob of villains and he fights without putting much thought into it. Where did that mist send his students too? It was obviously random... why where they here anyways?

What was their purpose for being here? 

Aizawa is brought back to the fight as he finishes fighting off the last guy and turns to Mr. I once had a hand on my face but not anymore except now I do again man- and the guy laughs.

"Eraserhead, you're so coooooool. You're soooo coool."

Aizawa almost rolls his eyes but he manages to refrain himself. "..."

"Do. you. know. where. All. Might. is?" The villain asks, "He was supposed to be here with you guys."

Aizawa frowns his mind trying to catch up with what was happening. How did the villain know that All Might would be here to train his students today- 

Could it be that security breach they had recently?

"Eraserhead you're sooo coool. Tell me do you think I can kill All Might?"

Aizawa shrugs and finally decides to say something, "I mean I guess you can kill All Might. I don't really know though. How good are you?"

The villain giggles and Aizawa sighs, "Look okay? You can dream about killing All Might all you want. I don't care. I don't like that weird guy but don't kill the problem children. I haven't finished torturing them yet."

The villain repeats himself for the fourth time, "Eraserhead you're sooo coool."

With that the villain launches himself at Aizawa slipping the hand back on his face. Aizawa prepares himself, his eyes straining to stay open to neutralize the other's quirk. His eyes were already stining from his earlier fights but this time he was actually going to pay attention. Handymand threw a quick combination of punches as he fell towards Aizawa and Aizawa blocks all of them sending his capture weapon out randomly. It usually works on normal villains but Aizawa kind of forgot.

This wasn't a normal villain. 

The villain just smirks and grabs the scarf before pulling and in a comic almost Anime way ... Aizawa get's yanked and then tangled up in his own scarf.

The villain grabs Aizawa and slams his face into the ground, he can feel his head split open and blood dribbles down his face obscurring his vision.

This wasn't good. With his quirk no longer working and the villain's no longer neutralized the effect of the villain's quirk starts taking effect.

Where the villain was grabbing Aizawa's elbow starts to disintergrate and he hisses in pain as he feels himself loose all feeling in his arm. This was not good at all.

"Aizawa-sensei?" He hears his student's voice say and his eyes widden.

Everything was a blurry red from the blood red and he could barely see the shadow of someone approaching.

"Aizawa-sensei? Don't die on me yet please. I need you for the finale..."

Someone was rambling crazy. That had to be that weird student of his....

Um- they were all weird but it had to be that Nijima Aoi boy. What was he doing? How did he get here? What was he going to do? Fight this OP villain?

"Don't-" Aizawa starts and then is shocked silent.

~~~~

(986 Words)

sorry that it's short, i didn't have time to fully edit.

comments?