Chapter 39

Izuku's POV

While Aizawa was fighting Shigaraki Tomura and was in the process of dying with his arm being disintergrated. Izuku was attending to a slightly more important matter before he saved his teacher's life. His classmates.

"Let's go back and regroup with our classmates and Thirteen. Kero kero. That way if we have enough people we can go and assist Aizawa sensei. Kero." Tsuyu was saying and Izuku shook his head.

Both students turned to stare at the unusual kid that stood before them and they sighed.

"What?!" Mineta says, "Come on let's go regroup with the rest of the class. Safety in numbers ammiright?"

Izuku nods. This was indeed true for his two classmates, it would be safer for them to regroup and stick around their classmates but for Izuku he wanted to have some fun. Plus he kind of needed to chat with Tomura about what he was doing here...

"You guys go ahead." He says aloud, "Go regroup with the class and if there's enough people come help me. I'll go help Aizawa-sensei he's probably dying or having a rough time over there. If we wait for enough people to go save him together, he might be dead by then... so yeah I won't go with you guys. :) Don't worry about me."

Tsuyu sighs in understanding and she grabs Mineta with one arm and prepares to jump away. "Stay safe, Aoi kero. I wouldn't want to have to save you too. kero."

Did the frog girl who was almost as serious as Iida make a joke? What-

Izuku nods once more and with that the frog girl and grape pervist, who wasn't a bad person if he stopped being such a grape pervist, escaped towards Thirteen and the others. 

Once they're gone and out of sight Izuku rolls his sleeves up slightly. Multiple scars litter his forearms for different reasons that I will reveal later... hahaha

It was time for Izuku to get to work. He walked the rest of the way to the water fountain and within moments he arrived the sight before him again suprised him. His teacher was fighting the villain boss. Shigaraki Tomura. And what was suprising was that Aizawa was loosing to the blue-haired man. 

Despite only meeting the villain once in his vigilante form, Izuku hadn't thought that the villain was that strong or a big deal. But here was Aizawa who was struggling against the so-thought-weak villain...

"Aizawa-sensei?" He says aloud and Tomura and Aizawa looks at him.

Tomura was pinning Aizawa to the floor and from where Izuku was standing he could see that his teacher was not in a good situation. Aizawa's forehead was bleeding obscuring his vision and messing with his quirk which was why a moment later the man's elbow started to disintergrate.

"Aizawa-sensei? Don't die on me yet please. I need you for the finale..." Izuku says rambling randomly while glaring at Tomura. They were having a secret conversation with their eyes.

"So it was you at the wall. You broke it down didn't you? Why would you do that?"

"I wanted to see if All Might was coming... where is he anyways?"

"I don't even know dude. You're here for me too right? That's what Akari told me, that you would come looking for me. Not cool."

"Well... you see..."

"Yeah I know he wants me to come back... but -*sigh* can you let my sensei go?"

"No. I'm a villain why will I help you? Plus what are you going to do? Kick me?"

"Yes."

"Don't-" Aizawa was saying and Izuku sighed. This was going to be a long day.

Izuku shows off some of his kicks in the air to bother Tomura and the other just smiles darkly, under his hand mask of course, and the two prepare to fight. Aizawa watches with wide eyes as the two slightly insane from trauma children start to fight. Izuku manages to block all of Tomura's attacks and Tomura manages to block all of Izuku's attacks. They both smirk redoubling their efforts to land a hit.

"Come on~" Tomura says in whiny voice. "You got to try harder than that."

"Then why haven't you landed a hit on me yet?" Izuku says smiling in return.

They looked like two derranged fools that were trying to kill each other but where on the same level.

Or so Tomura thought, Izuku was in fact better and he was just drawing this out. But once he saw Aizawa clearly in his terrible "I might die" state, the white haired boy (Izuku) finally tried his best and did a quick combo punches with his left and right fists, feinting and hooking at terrifiying speeds that Tomura could not dodge.

"Am I trying enough for you?" Izuku says as the hand that was covering Tomura's face got knocked off.

The blue-haired boy freezes and Izuku manages to land a strong hit. Aizawa who was going to say something was just laying there tied up in his scarf with a shocked expression on his face. He couldn't really see well so that was good for Izuku as he had forgotten that he'd rolled his sleeves up earlier and some of his scars were showing... Some people might get the wrong idea, but since Aizawa was temporarily blind it was no problem.

"Aoi..."

At that moment his sensei was speaking however Izuku had prepared to tie Tomura up too but the weird black mist had arrived. Or spawned back.

"Kurogiri..." Tomura says, "Is he here yet?"

"Yes young master." Kurogiri, the black mist says, "He has arrived."

"Perfect." Tomura says grinning widely. He'd somehow managed to reattach the hand on his face and now he looked completely unhinged. But hey no one was judging yet...

"Bring out the Nomu to kill All Might. Oh and Nijima Aoi we'll be back for you later." He says sneering before stepping into Kurogiri who had that portal quirk.

The handyman disappeared into that mist and the next thing that stepped out was the weirdest looking thing/person that Izuku had ever seen.

And he'd seen a lot of weird things because of quirks the human appearance greatly changed too. That's what they'd called mutations, anyways just a couple days ago during Akari's patrol, Izuku had come across someone who looked like a walking lego block with some sort of face...

All that he was trying to say was that Izuku had seen a lot of weird stuff but that thing that stepped out of the portal was on a whole different level of weird. 

A Nomu huh? Interesting.

The thing looked like a weird bird thing. Actually it kind of resembled Tokoyami except not really. The thing had like a weird brain like structure sticking out of his head and it had a beak looking thing. The whole thing was tall, blue-black colour but not like a bruise it was navy looking and it was muscular. As in All Might muscular. No wonder Tomura thought that it could kill All Might.

Except Izuku knew how to kill these things. Sorry he was lying when he said that it was on a whole 'nother level of weird.

He'd actually seen a lot of these before and he knew how to destroy these. Just don't ask where he'd seen them...

Things were looking good for the heroes.

~~~~~

(1214 Words)

HAHAHHHAHAHA MUWAHAHAHAH *insert Nezu's insane cackling* I have managed to make it like most of the way through the USJ incident and slowly progressing.

comments?

It feels kind of short but I'm going to try to wrap up the whole USJ arc in the next update....