Chapter 50

Izuku's POV

Izuku's pole was shaking like crazy. It was wobbling under the pressure of countless of attacks. Kendo's large fist attacks, Shoto's ice, Bakugou's explosions. Everything. It was amazing that the thing was still standing. Izuku was amused and excited. 

Cracks appeared all over his metal pole and with a large groan the whole thing tipped over and started towards the ground. With a loud crash, it hit the ground with startling force causing a small tremor to break out and a large dust cloud to appear.

All the teams were after Izuku's points and since he couldn't afford to show off to much by beating up all of the first years, all of Izuku's attention now turned to dodging all their attacks.

It was easier said than done seeing as how Shoto and Bakugou had ranged attacks while people like Kendo and Ojiro would wear him down with close combat.

Through the dust cloud everyone could see it clearly as a pair of glowing green eyes appeared from the dust.

Immediately the groups started attacking him. Just as he expected he could see a variety of ranged attack to wear him down while the close combat rushed at him. With a sigh Izuku started running. He wasn't bad at it, seeing as how he'd been doing that all his life but it was annoying. So Izuku dodged, rolled, sprinted, jumped and twisted his way through the maze of attacks from all of the students. Shoto's ice were starting to get in the way of everyone as they missed him but Bakugou with his wild aim that he hadn't trained yet was also starting to scare other teams off. 

As Kendo's group neared Izuku, he rolled under one of her hand claps and then jumped over their group completely using some of their arms and legs as a spring.

10 minutes had passed in their thirty minute tournament and as some of the other teams realized they may never be able to get Izuku's tag started to target the other teams. To Izuku's benefit the battle started getting a bit more chaotic with only about 3 or so teams focusing him down with the others trying to take each other out.

He ate a mouthful of sand every time he dodged an attack and his throat was really dry. Shoto and Bakugou were still after him and Izuku couldn't even curse him off. There was really no moisture left in his mouth.

The audience didn't know what to think of the strange kid. The kid who had won first place in the previous challenge but was here again in the second confusing everyone again.

The question of the day seemed to be a simple, "WHAT?!" 

The teachers were a wreck, most were asking Aizawa what he was teaching his class and others were just watching the whole thing play out in shocked astonishment. Nezu had clapsed his paws together in concentration and furrowed his eyebrows together...

he could be found napping in Cementoss' collar. 

Present Mic was still shouting things that people could understand what he was saying but most of the time he was just yelling "YARGH!!" Or something along those lines.

Aizawa was struggling to pay attention to his students and fending off the other teachers' attacks on what he was teaching his students. He was just as shocked as the rest of them at how well his problem child could evade attacks. It seemed that Nijima Aoi was more interesting than he originally thought.

By the 20 minute mark all the groups but Shoto and Bakugou had given up on attacking Izuku and now it was an all out war between 5 of the groups with Shoto and Bakugou chasing after Izuku. So far none of the rankings were changing and the group that was in last palce was starting to panic.

By 25 minutes Shoto and Bakugou had also given up on getting Izuku and now focused on each other. Where was Izuku? He was squatting in the shade(ish) area of the arena and was just resting. Nobody was paying attention to him anymore to the shock of the audience and the teachers.

"TIME!!!!" Present Mic and Midnight yells at the same time. 

All fighting ceases and a bunch of robots rush out onto the arena to drag away some of the injured students. 

"Hey cuties. Good fight everyone! You guys were so hot- I mean cute! Here are the results!" Midnight says cheerfully winking at them. "Suprisingly Nijima Aoi was able to hold onto his 10 million points leaving him in first place. Second is Shoto Todoroki. Followed by Katsuki Bakugou and in fourth is Uraraka's team. And in fifth is Hitoshi Shinso's team! An addtional student from the 6th place team will be called up for the next stage. We need even numbers. Good job everyone!"

"Alright sweeties! Go take a break in the waiting room or whatever! We'll call you back soon to tell you the next activity!"

Most of the students that were still in trudged back to their little waiting room while those who didn't qualify walked out of the field. Izuku was calmly heading back to the waiting room to rest when someone's arm grabbed onto his.

"Nijima- can you come with me?" Shoto asks his gaze frosty as his quirk as he stared into Izuku's black eyes.

Izuku was bored and he wasn't doing much and he wanted to hear what the fabled son of Endeavor would say.

But Izuku was also wondering, just how traumatized are you? 

So Izuku let himself be lead all the way to a hallway to the guys bathroom where he and Shoto stood across each other on opposite sides of the hall.

"What did you want to talk about?" Izuku says summoning as much cheerfulness and innocence he could to his gaze.

It doesn't work well because Shoto's gaze is dark and frosty. Oh dear he had something "important" to say...

~~~~

(1009 Words)

HI! Sorry I couldn't update yesterday and that it's short

TvT 

I was busy. I'll try to update the next part soon :)

Qualifiers for the final round:

1Shinso

2Bakugou

3Uraraka

4Shoto

5Izuku

6Kaminari

7Shiozaki

8Iida

9Hatsume

10Tokoyami

11Momo 

12Aoyama

13Kaminari

14Mina

15Sero

16Tetsutetsu

The numbers aren't their rankings. It's just a way for me to keep track of how many people I still need to add.