Chapter 37

Izuku's POV

Really someone had the audacity to shout out, "WOW LOOK THERE ARE EVEN REAL FAKE VILLAINS."

Aizawa who was standing frozen just a moment before processing everything slower than Izuku, blinked and started barking orders.

"Those aren't fake villains, they're real. Thirteen get the kids out of here, go call for backup. I'll deal with the villains for now-" With that their teacher dashed towards the hoard of villains.

While Thirteen was trying to usher everyone out of the building, a large black veil appeared behind the group blocking their exit. Izuku was still standing there staring at Shigaraka Tomura. The light-blueish haired man had a hand on his face and he was probably smiling.

Tomura reaches up and slides off the hand covering his face and Izuku can read his lips: Nijima Aoi, we're here for you. 

.

.

.

UWU how you doing over there btw? U guys look pretty scared. TvT

Izuku sighs and looks around, everyone and everywhere was a mess. Multiple of Izuku's classmates are teleported away by the black mist to different places in the USJ facility. Finally Izuku is picked up with the mist and the last thing he hears before gettting whisked away is someone still going on about the fake villains and the teachers needing to get an oscar for their acting.

~~~~~~

Izuku is in the black mist just chilling before he's spat out moments later and lands feet down on a boat.

WTF?! 

Why couldn't he have been alone... If he was solo it'd make things so much easier, he could deal with whatever was happening to this area and go about saving everyone else without having to worry about what the others would think...

BUT NO~! The villain had either little to no control of his quirk, or he just didn't care and fate decided to dump Izuku on a boat in the middle of a lake with the grape pervert and the frog girl.

"Hey-" Izuku says as he just leans against the wall rubbing his hands "nervously". "How's it going?"

The other two stare blankly at him. Grape pervert was sticking to Tsuyu's waist and was desperately trying to climb her body while Tsuyu is just picking him off and placing him on the ground, only to have to do it again as the grape pervert kept climbing back up. 

"How's it going?!" Mineta's incredulous voice fills the air. "How's it going?!"

Izuku rubs the back of his neck, on second thought saying that did sound weird.

"Sorry," He says blushing on cue, "Um- I was just wondering like if you had a plan to get out of our...um... situation."

The grape pervert was thinking simply and was practically shaking in fear but at the same time, that guy had the audacity to also look at Tsuyu as he tried to climb up with a giant smiley face.  Really that guy was too much. Tsuyu on the other hand was just looking around calmly, trying to access the situation. Izuku even saw her peek her head over board. 

From when he fell out of the weird misty portal to when Izuku landed, he'd seen pretty much what their situation looked like. Still the frog girl should at least get the practice on analyzing their situation... even if he was the one with the analyzing quirk. (ppl seem to have forgotten that.)

"Well-" Tsuyu starts, "Kero. We're on a boat in the middle of an artificial lake. However down in the water there seems to be a group of about 20 villains... Kero. It looks like we're stuck."