Chapter 11

Izuku's POV (a flashback in a flashback lol) still 4yrs old

A small scene was playing itself out in Izuku's mind.

He was back, in a room. No not a room. It was a building, a warehouse.

To Izuku this place felt familiar, he just couldn't put his finger on why. 

More like he couldn't remember.

Izuku tried to get up, off that chair he was sitting on and found that he couldn't move.

When he looked down at himself he almost choked with suprise. He was tied down to the chair, multiple needles sticking out of his arms.

Was this where his recent fear of dentist chairs and needles come from? No, it couldn't be. This was just his brain trying to trick him. 

There was no one near him? Where was everyone? Couldn't they come back? Keep him company at least? Tell him what was going on?

Izuku can't do anything in the past though, he can only watch with dull blank eyes as a pair of figures slowly appear from the shadows. 

What was with all the boxes around him? Some sort of science experiment perhaps? If so what was he doing here?

Was this a memory?

An imagination?

The pair of figures slowly strode forward towards the Izuku and once both of them step out into the light, Izuku can see their faces.

There's a tall, willowy woman on the right of a plain, average looking man.

The woman had auburn hair and black eyes while the man still looked pretty average. Average build, no outstanding features. 

Why was he? Why wasn't he at Aubrey's and Tom's house?

Or were these people~ his foster parents?!

Aubrey- that was believable, she did have red hair. If so her parents were really unoriginal people.

And Tom? A plain name for a plain man? He didn't know why he was thinking like this. These people could be completely different people.

"Who-" His voice wouldn't work and he had to try a couple more times before he could properly asks, "Who are you guys?"

"We're Tom and Aubrey." Aubrey says with a sick smile. "You're 'foster parents'."

"Why am I here?" He asks after some more stuttering.

As you could tell, he was developing his habit of muttering and stuttering here. 

"Well-" Tom says average-ly. Seriously everything about this man was normal. 

"We're not actually your foster parents." He says, "We changed our name and faked our identites."

Izuku mentally rolled his eyes, he had thought that much as soon as he'd woken up here. But this was just a dream, right? 

So did that mean, they were - kidnappers? He was muttering. He was going insane. Were they villains? No~ villains wouldn't come and talk to their prisoners right? And did prisoners even keep prisoners? And if so why a 4 year old quirkless boy like him? He was useless afterall.

"You're here to be experimented on." A man's voice comes from behind Izuku's chair where he can't see and a hand pats his fluffy hair. 

The man walks around the chair and Izuku can see a doctor.

Oh- his fear, the coat. Oh-.

The man had somehow understood his mumbling. Well that much was obvious, the doctor did spend the whole day with Izuku.