Chapter 34

Izuku's POV

Bakugou was drugged by someone random? Who deserved this award for making him so nice? Using Iida's fancy language, "Whom did this to thy?" What was going on? 

Izuku slowly sank onto the floor next to the unconcious Iida since you can't really heal someone who was knocked out...

What. Was. Going. On?

Oh he hated it when his gut was right.

"So yeah..." Recovery Girl finishes awkwardly tapping her cane on the floor, "I'm gonna keep him quarantined in here until the drug wears off and we can access the damage of what it did to him."

Izuku was still sitting on the floor and when he looked at the bully again he felt sick. Bakugou was just smiling widely and it looked so freaky. He quickly bolted up, standing straight as a rod he manages to say to Recovery Girl, "Um... thanks hahahaha... Yeah! It'll be smart to keep him here to make sure nothing's wrong with him... hahhahaha. He's so nice that it's scary... hahaha."

Normally Izuku would totally be pro for a nice Bakugou but conditions said otherwise and he was actually pretty grossed out. 

...

I mean if you can bring yourself to care for anything it'd better be your friend getting drugged to act nice and spill secrets about a dead version of you... Am I right?

Anyways, Izuku looked over at Uraraka who was mostly healed. The moments their eyes met, they both narrowed their eyes in agreement and Uraraka quickly stood up.

"Hahah- I have to go somewhere actually after today's class... you know my parents wanted me to come home for something hahaha." She says awkwardly and Izuku spams his head nods.

"Yeah. Me too. I mean no - I just have to home ... my friend? needs me? I think? hahahahha."

Recovery Girl stares at them as they awkwardly scratch the backs of their necks and then finally sighs. "I would want to go too, but I have to wait for the blue haired one to wake up. So go ahead and save yourselves."

Izuku passes by her without getting whacked on the knees with her cane and he considers it a win. However, Uraraka get's a grip on the arm and force fed a couple bars of chocolate and handed an Energy Bar.

Whatever, they did what they could to survive. After being released from that weird Bakugou and nurse's room the pair sprints as far away as they can go without leaving the school.

Once they're a couple of hallways away, they realize they forgot something.

"We-" Uraraka starts and Izuku's eyes widden as he screeches to a stop.

"We forgot Iida!" Izuku exclaims.

"Um... he'll be fine right?" Uraraka says and they chuckle nervously. 

"Yeah he'll totally be fine. He's a big boi. He can handle himself.... hahaha" The two say nervously before continuing towards their classroom and safety.

Right?

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Well, as weird as it was to see Bakugou being all nice and friendly, that wasn't one of Izuku's priorities.

It was 10 p.m. at night and it was another sleepless night. Izuku was worried about something very important to him.

Earlier that day, he'd tried to visit Yuki at the metro station. But the fanfiction writing girl was nowhere to be found. Based on her coworkers she'd never even appeared at work today.

It was weird. Yuki who never missed a day to work on free wifi at her job at the metro was missing?

In Akari's line of work, Yuki was his source of information and gossip about the town and villains. Whatever illegal thing that was going to go down that night usually circulated around until it reached Yuki's ears and therefore Akari's ears.