Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

Don't forget what your mother said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY I'M BACK MUWAHAHAHA. Since I just started this, I'll do as many updates as I can because why not. \_(0v0)_/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was at his school. It has been 11 years since his mother died.

11 more years he existed

without her.

"Midoriya?" His teacher said drawing his attention back to class.

He flushes pink and stammers. "Yeah...? Um... Yeah?"

The teacher glares at him. "IF you want to go to UA then you better pay more attention in class. I was just saying that 2 students were applying to UA. You are applying, right? And so is Katsuki."

The poor boy flushes again this time from anger. "I- Yeah I've applied for UA."

"HA?!" A certain blond, spikey haired boy cackles with laughter. "SHITTY DEKU WANTS TO GET INTO UA?!"

The rest of the class laughs treating Izuku like a joke. Just in time the end-of-the school bell rings. The teacher sighs and leaves the classroom. As he leaves he manages to throw Izuku a cold smirk.

Bakugo crosses the room towards where Izuku was trying to pack up as quickly as he could. As Izuku tried to put his journal #13 into his backpack, Bakugou grabs it and blasts it out of the classroom. With his small miny explosion noises coming from his hands he advances towards Izuku.

Izuku watches, eyes wide as his notebook, in all its burn and flaming glory, smash into the window and shatter it before continuing to fall.

"OI!" The other boy screams in front of his face.

Izuku shivers as Bakugou puts his exploding hand near Izuku's face.

"DROP OUT!"

"From- from what?" Izuku asks.

"FROM UA, YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!"

Izuku takes a deep breath and Bakugou grabs his wrist before launching him towards the front blackboard. He hits the wall with his back and there's a loud thud before Izuku peels off from the wall and slams face first into the ground. Bakugou picks him up by the collar and presses his sizzling palms on one of Izu's forearms. It slowly sizzles and burns. Nothing more happens. No emotions from the other poor boy.

Bakugou lets out a breath and turns away.

"IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A FUCKING HERO!" His voice quiets down and he looks at his childhood friend with dark eyes. "Wish for a quirk and take a swan dive off a roof. You'll be saving everyone that way."

Izuku shudders as Bakugou exits the classroom with his "friends", Izuku's other tormentors.

As he slowly goes down the stairs and towards the entrance of the school, his teacher passes by from the teacher lounge and stops him.

With an innocent look this devilish man says, "Midoriya, maybe-"

"No." This time Izuku speaks firmly. I'm not giving up. Not yet. Not ever.

He marches past his teacher and stops to get his shoes before sprinting out around the back of the school to get to his notebook.

Kacchan. No. Not Kacchan. Bakugou. That idiot. How could he-. I-. What?!

As he grabs his 13th notebook on heroes, he groans at all the burn marks. All his hard work was ruined. By his stupid childhood friend.

I'm going to kill -.