Chapter 36

Izuku's POV

Shigaraki Tomura was obviously not around the site of the crime because why would he be?Izuku sighed. He couldn't really do anything about it right now, could he? There was just no way he could go up to Nezu and the rest of the teachers and be like.

"HEY~" And then procede to tell them, "I saw this villain. I mean... I didn't see the villain but I saw his attack and I only know what his attack looks like because I've seen it before- which is totally normal that I've seen a villain's attack before. Hahahahaha."

NOPE. Nezu would probably break into his horific laughter and sip his tea as he cackled. And nothing would happen and Izuku would be thrown under some sort of suspicion.

As Izuku stares out the window of that fateful cafeteria hall he wondered what was going to happen next and what he should do next.

~~~~Time Skip to tomorrow morning~~~~

Izuku was the first in his class. Yes. Everyone was always suprised when they saw Izuku in the classroom before anyone else. Izuku was notriously known amongst his classmates for being a cinnamon roll but being the last one to arrive for everything. That is except for arriving at class in the morning.

As Class-1A filed in one-by-one Izuku just calmly stared around blankly. If he had a window seat he would be that one anime character who looked out the window for the entire class. However being near the wall he could only calmly stare at the wall. It was throwing his whole "Don't-talk-to-me" vibe off.

Except Izuku knew he couldn't be like that. He had to increase drama and effects. So, whenever someone looked at him, he made sure to smile like they were the center of his world. Eventually Iida arrived and it started to get loud as Iida did his arm chop thing and formal speech. 

Aizawa was the last to show up. Unlike the rest of the class, the teacher showed up with style. 

Like a boss, their teacher inch-wormed into the class still in a yellow sleeping bag. 

"All right," The sleepy teacher says as he slips out of the bag, "We're doing something different today."

"Are we... learning English?!" Kaminari asks in a horrified voice.

It was true, the last time Aizawa had said something about doing something different the class started learning english. Kaminari was still traumatized from that.

"No~" Aizawa says with a dark smile on his face, "Even better we're going on a field trip-"

"YES!!!" The class minus Izuku and Iida screeched.

"LET SENSEI FINISH!!" Iida screeched in return.

"We're going to a field trip to USJ or the Unforseen Simulation Joint. Where you will be disaster training." 

The class was silent before some of the kids continued cheering. Kaminari was one of the silent ones who were sad that they weren't going to a water park or something fun.

"Yay~"

~~~~Time Skip to a couple of moments later... after the class has put on their hero costumes (FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER🎵🎶)~~~~

Izuku stood behind Jirou and Kaminari next to Uraraka as Iida hustled his arms around trying to get them to board the bus in the proper way. Unbeknownst to them there was actually a proper form to step into the bus.

(for sake of plot and the fact that I forgot- I'll hold to voting for the class president later... i think it'll increase some drama)

As the class settled themselves into their seats on the bus, they started to chat amongst themselves.