Chapter 27

Izuku's POV

"I'm..." Izuku starts before pausing and thinking for a moment, "I'm Nijima Aoi. Pleased to meet you... I have an Analyzing quirk..."

"WHAT?!" Bakugou screeched, "HOW DID YOU BEAT ALL OF US IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM?!"

"Why is your hair white?" Someone random asks.

"Um..." Izuku says freezing.

He was wondering if Aizawa would stop them but apparently the teacher wanted to hear his answers too.

The universe was working against him today...

"My hair is white because... it's white? And um... I just gave it my all during the entrance exam!"

"TCH!" Bakugou says.

"Next." Aizawa says, finally releasing Izuku from his awkward position.

His classmates were all looking at him except for Uraraka who was giving him thumbs up.

He shot her a grateful smile as he settled back into his desk.

"I'm Minoru Mineta. My quirk is Pop Off (i googled this one) and I like to-"

"Next." Aizawa declares as Shoji reaches his arms forward and covers Mineta's mouth.

Several others had also started to use their quirks before Mineta could say anything... sus.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! My quirk is Creation." Momo says, still emanating her stern aura.

Her and Iida were alike, except Izuku liked Momo better.

As Momo sat back down in her seat, Aizawa slid out of his sleeping bag and mumbled a thanks.

"Thank you guys for introducing yourselves... now get your school uniforms on we're doing an activity."

"We already are wearing our school uniforms-"

"I'm sorry." Aizawa says with a tired roll of his eyes, "I meant the P.E. ones and then meet me at the school fields."

The class shuffled away to their respective changing room and most of the boys promised the 6 girls that they would keep an eye on Mineta who was currently clinging on Yaoyorozu.

Izuku had started moving with the rest of the group when he realized that if he changed with the rest of the kids... his scars and new injuries from last night's vigilante patrol would be seen. But what could he do? 

With no choice, and no way to unsuspiciously go use the restroom to change, Izuku just waits until all the boys had left the changing room before he speed changed into his own P.E. clothes before heading towards the field.

Because of this delay, he was the last one to show up and he twiddled his thumbs nervously as the class waited for Aizawa to show up. The rest of the class was chatting amongst themselves and Izuku was alone, standing on the side.

Not that he minded. It was better this way. Less chances for him to make a mistake.

Aizawa soon came outside in his hero clothing and told the class what they were doing.

"You guys are doing a quirk test. We're going to see how good your physical abilites and quirks are. And you guys are going to be scored on this. If you get too low, you're going to get expelled. Bakugou can you come here real quick?"

The class was all in shock and  Bakugou stepped forward with a disgruntled look on his face.

"Throw this ball please, with your quirk." Aizawa says as he handed the spikey teen a tennis ball.

"With my quirk?!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Yes. With your quirk. But before you do can you tell us what your score is without your quirk?"

"67 meters." Bakugou says and the class applauds.

Izuku was dazing out wondering how he was going to pass the test without a quirk. Or- should he just not try at all?

"Okay now do it with your quirk." Aizawa says, drawing Izuku back to the activity.

Bakugou yeets the ball with a small explosion and Aizawa looks at his phone.

"705.2 meters." 

The class gasps again and applauds the grumpy boy.

"TCH! That's why you guys are such extras-" He trails as he seems to get lost in thought.

The class slowly did the ball-throwing test and to everyone's but Izuku's suprise, Uraraka got an infinite score. 

Her quirk was Anti-Gravity. What did they think that it would fall back down to earth eventually?

Eventually it was Izuku's turn and the class slowly parts as he walks forward. Izuku had ordered his P.E. uniform with longer sleeves.

His reason was that he had a bad blood flow and got cold really easily and he had a weak immune system...

What mattered was that unlike the other students, Izuku had a long sleeve and long pants uniform.

That got more than enough curious looks from his fellow classmates but what was worse was when Izuku threw the ball.

Everyone was waiting for some sort of scientific miracle and for the ball to fly and never fall down.

They never expected Izuku to pick up the ball and throw it with his "full" strength.

It flew about 40 meters and everyone stared at the boy who was blushing like crazy.

Really did he have to gamble his future off Aizawa's curiosity? The whole class stared at Izuku in shock as he quickly walked to the back of the group and refused to look at anyone.

"..." Aizawa said before he introduced the next excersize.

In each one, Izuku did about the worst he could do without making it look like he wasn't trying at all. On the other hand, Bakugou and some of the kids with more athletic quirks were excelling.

"Alright." Aizawa says after the last test. "Go get changed back to your school uniforms and meet me back at the class. I'll have your ranks by then."

Again Izuku waits for all the boys to change before he goes in and speed changes (cause pros being pros).

Again Izuku was the last one to get to his class only this time, Aizawa was already in the class and he got a lot of weird looks.

His classmates were really confused about this white haired kid.

"Here are the results." Aizawa says pulling everyone's attention away from Izuku back to the board.

Izuku stares out of the classroom into the hallway as there is a sharp intake of breath and everyone turns to look at him.

He already knows, he knows he got the lowest score in the class.

He knows that he has a chance for getting expelled.

He knows and he still is looking out the window because the class is so boring.

"Nijima-" Aizawa says. "..."

~~~~~~

(1032 Words)

I'm getting through the story... yay!!

some drama gonna come up soon.

lol.

no spoilers but also i forgot that i didn't rlly describe anyone...

so if u see in the next chapter that i just randomly start describing characters then don't mind me lol.

also i wonder why they put mineta in seat 19 behind izuku and bakugou... he's the shortest?!

comments?