Chapter 8

There's a tap on the doctor's shoulder and he whirls around irritated. Who was bothering him at a time like this?

It's her-

~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV (4 yrs old)

Still flashback.

Izuku was passed out from all the pain. They were taking a break from his own personal torture when the doctor was tapped on the shoulder.

Her POV- A week prior.

Some couple had come to her orphanage asking to adopt a kid. She had told them of all the kids she had. They wanted the quirkless one, they had said. She was suspicious. Why? She asked. 

They wanted to show him what true love was. What the world was really like. To let him experience a normal childhood.

She was suspicious. But she agreed. Sign here. She said. And they had. They had paid and she had went up to get Izuku.

Knocking on his door before entering, she walks to the boy's side and shook him awake.

"Mrs?"

Mrs. POV- A week earlier.

Mrs. had let her - no Izuku wasn't her son. Even though she did think of him like one. But she had let him go with that villainous couple. Orders from above. Some hero had infiltrated a large villain group and had told the commissions office that they were going to Mrs. orphanage for an quirkless kid. All she had to do was give up her boy to them and place a tracker on Izuku before they left. That was easy enough. She just didn't understand how hard it would be to watch her boy part from her.

To hand him over to the villains. She watches as they drag Izuku to her car and *yeet* him into the backseat. Mrs. sees him turn around and wave at her before they drive off. She didn't know what would happen to him. All the commissions office had told her was that the villain group was coming for Izuku. She didn't think they knew what the villains were going to do either.

Izuku's green head slowly disappears from view and she pulls out her secure, work phone. Dialing the comissions office she waits for the other side to pick up.

"Hello." The head of the commission office says.

"Hello. They have the boy and I have the tracker." Mrs. says.

There's a buzz and a click before the voice comes back on. "We understand. Thank you. Stand on stand by and report locations every hour."

Mrs. nods in understanding, she heads back inside the orphanage and starts waking the other kids up. Today was going to be a long day. 

30 minutes later she checks the tracker. It's green screen was showing a map and a red blinking dot at a location. Where was that? It was too fast, she couldn't tell what the exact location was.

The dot stops blinking and then disappears. What had happened?

In a frantic rush she ushers the children outside into the backyard and warn them not to wander too far.

"Hello?" The head of the commisions says again after Mrs. called them.

"The tracker's dead." She tells them.

There's an intake of breath from the other side before the voice crackles through. "Last known location?"

"Somewhere slightly north of Tokyo. Towards the slums." Mrs. tells them.

"Okay. We understand. We will use that information and the heroes information on the villain's bases to triangulate his position."

"How fast can you find him?" Mrs. asks frantically. She didn't know what they were doing to her boy.

He could be getting tortured right now for all she knew.

"It may take a while. We still have to patrol and set up watches near that area. Please stand on stand by until called." The voice says not giving away anymore information.

There's a click from the other end and the call ends. With a grunt of frusturation, Mrs. slams her fist into the wall. Her poor boy. 

~~~Time Skip~~~

It had taken 6 more days of scouting the location and planning before they could go retrieve Izuku. The commission had triangulated the warehouses position on the first day and had sent out scouts and patrols near the building. Indeed they saw the couple entering and exiting often. The commission was able to secure a search warrant and backup from the police too in the next 5 days. At last they had a plan and where able to move. 

Everyone had gathered infront of the warehouse right now.

Pros of all different backgrounds where there. Who knew what sort of villain lay inside?

Eraserhead, Endeavor, Hawks, Mirko, those were some of the bigger heroes. She was hero too. An undercover hero but this was her boy. She had to help.

(Mrs:

Quirk: she could make her enemies, anything: AI, animals, humans, etc. blank out. They wouldn't be able to think, no thought process for 3 seconds. But then she has to blink and then they regain their immune to her quirk for the next 3 minutes. It works on anyone within a 3 meter radius as long as she can see all of them.

Drawbacks : the three minute cool down and the fact that she had to be pretty close to them.)

With police covering their backs, Hawks went ahead and slowly cut down the door's hinges. With his thinnest feather that slips through the crack ontop of the door, he's able to push the door forward and into the arms of the awaiting hero, Endeavor. (did that make sense?)

The pros all rushed inside and stared in shock all around.

Mrs's earlier thoughts were right. It was indeed a maze. Hawks desperately wanted to fly around the warehouse but he didn't want to get spotted. Who knews how close Izuku and the villain where to the heroes? Instead, Eraserhead jumped around ontop of all the stacked boxes, signaling that it was clear, the rest of the heroes followed him.

They managed to make it through the maze with only a couple of backtracks. As they got closser they jumped up ontop of the stacked boxes too. Everyone hid in the shadows and looked at the clearing. 

Nothing would prepare them for the sight they would see. No years of experience would prepare them for the sight before their eyes.

~~~~~

(1009 Words)

Comments?