Chapter 51

So like I realize that last chapter I said they had a 20 minute break but like as I was remembering the anime. I realized that Shoto and Izuku held their discussion during lunch sooo... Yeah forget I Said 20 minute, its actually a lunch break. Sorry for the confusion 

AND 

The late update ;)

I had to like rewatch the anime to refresh my memory. 😅

Also this chapter may be very bad bc I don't rlly know how you would write such a scene....

Izuku's POV

Shoto grasped Izuku by his forearm as he led the white haired boy to a corridor. Each boy faced one another, one was smiling while the other had a dead set serious expression. The wall dug into Izuku's back as he leaned comfortable on the wall to support his weight. Shoto mirrored his action and Izuku almost smirked. He looked so serious that it was actually kind of funny.

"So?" Izuku says after a long moment of awkward silence where they tried to stare each other down. "What did you want to talk to me about? Thats why you called me over right? You did want to talk about something important? You don't really want to just stare at each other, right? 

I mean I know I'm hot but-"

Shoto flinches but recovers quickly smoothing his clothes down, trying to fix any wrinkles as his eyes narrowed in concentration. "You're weird."

There's another moment of silence until Shoto clears his throat and says, "I called you over here to talk to you." 

Shoto's POV (ish)

Shoto was on guard. Despite the easy going smile on Nijima Aoi's face his eyes were set black pools as they stared at the half-'n-half hero. Those were the eyes that spoke of cunning and planning. Normally Aoi was the cheerful if a little awkward boy. At least that's what Shoto had observed from afar. But now that he saw his classmate up close, Shoto could feel that something was off about the other boy. There was a sense that Aoi saw into his soul. And unlike his innocent exterior. 

Izuku was quite the sarcastic boy.

How little did Class 1A truly know about Izuku?

Izuku's POV (ish)

Obviously half and half called him over to talk, but Izuku was still curious about what...

They continued to stand in silence until Izuku finally starts the conversation again.

"If we continue to stand here the cafeteria will run out of food."

"... 

During the calvary battle, there were so many stronge oponents. Bakugou, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Iida, Kaminari and you... But you interested me the most." Shoto says out of the blue, "I've seen the ways the teachers look at you. They look suprised, curious and I've seen the principle look proud of you." Shoto says out of the blue.

Izuku stands in shocked silence for a moment before he responds, "Even if that may be so. I don't know what that has to do with me."

"I broke my pledge during that match." Shoto says ignoring Izuku completely. "You guys were so strong, and I needed to win. I couldn't fall behind, I couldnt' loose. I had too much left to lose.

So without thinking or even realizing I broke my pledge in the heat of the battle."

"Your pledge?" Izuku asks, he has a faint idea of what Shoto's pledge is but he wants to hear it from his classmate himself.

"When I was little, all I can remember is that my mom was always crying. You know my father is Endeavor right? He was always the number 2 hero. And he probably will be for the rest of his life. But he couldn't take the stench of loss so easily. And so he had arranged a quirk marriage. My mother comes from a family line of ice quirks, but her family was failing. So my father promised them money and fame in exchange for my mother's hand in marriage. They had four children. My older siblings didn't turn out the way they wanted. And so he let them be, paid them no heed. Until I was born.