Chapter 13

Izuku's POV

"Hey Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuku, you're finally home!!! I'm so happy that you came back... I needed you~" A girl's voice croons as Izuku steps onto the second floor. 

The girl's arm sneaks around the corner of the stair case and from where he can't see her, grabs his forearm. He's wearing long sleeves but he know that it won't stop her.

Her fingers tighten on his forearms and the scars from before split open.

Even through the shirt, when the girl removes her hand, its stained with blood.

"OOOOOooooo~" The girl squeals as she shows herself. "Izuuuuu your blood is so pretty." 

"Your blood is soooooooooooooooo good... familiar.... good!" She says as she licked her blood soaked fingers. 

The girl is not tall, average height with two messy, blonde buns on both sides of her head. She has yellow eyes that glowed when she got excited.

Which was often.

"I always liked your blood the best~" She coos as she extends her hands. "Say, could you - would you mind if I-"

"No." Izuku said. "For the last time no."

Whenever he came home she was always vying for his blood. Always asking for more and more. He always told her no, but still everyday she would cut his arms with her nails and lick whatever blood that got onto her fingers. He didn't know what to do. If he covered his arms in alluminum foil, she'd go after his ankles. It was really annoying. Since his forearm was already scarred and since he'd rather his ankles not be scarred, he let her use his arm. 

He didn't want to asks Mrs. for help.

In fact Izuku had learned fast to wear long sleeves so that she would get less blood. It would be mostly soaked into his sleeves instead. He was spiteful like that.

He couldn't remember when Himiko had come to the orphanage. Nor did he ever learn her last name. All he knew was that she was his tormentor. When Izuku had asked why he was target out of the rest of the orphanage kids, Himiko had said something about his blood tasting familiar.

She didn't specifiy. He thought that it was because she couldn't remember, but he wasn't certain. 

But Izuku did remember that shortly after he got released from the hospital, she had appeared in the orphanage that much he'd remembered.

Himiko wasn't all that bad. In fact, if she didn't like his blood that much and annoy him like that everyday, he would be friends with her. She didn't discriminate him just because he was quirkless. No, she only picked on him because she liked his blood.

He didn't know if she was better though. Because of her he had scars all along his arms and he had to hide them...

At least that covered and masked some of his own scars-

I mean what-----??!?!?! You heard nothing.... UWU

With a groan Himiko releases his arm and smiles at Izuku, "WHYYYYYYY!!!! You're so uptight, I just want some of your blood."

"That's not normal," Izuku says tiredly, he has no time to keep up his innocent smol bean act anymore. 

He was just tired.

With a pout Himiko slowly grabs his arm again gently and pulls him up the last stair step.

"FINE!!!" She declares before smiling at Izuku and saying something normal, "Make sure you get ready for dinner quick, I don't want to set up the table all by myself."

Izuku acknowledges this with a nod and moves up the next flight of stairs.

See? If Himiko wasn't a psycho who liked his blood too much, he would have considered her his sister long ago.

After all neither of them ever got adopted after that event so he had lived with Himiko the longest out of any of the other orphaned kids.

Izuku continues walking up the steps of the 3rd story stairs. The 2nd level was for the girls, there were 4 rooms each able to fit about 5 kids in each. However there were only a couple of girls. Actually Izuku couldn't remember anymore. He couldn't bring himself to care about the other kids in the house. (there are no other kids in the house, lol, they all got fostered out which is why Izuku, Himiko, and Mrs. eat dinner together. NOBODY ELSE IS THERE!!! :) just wanted to point that out) The 3rd floor was for boys and the 4th was the attic meant for storing things. Like the 2nd floor there were 4 rooms each also holding up to 5 kids. However Izuku being here for so long, he got his own room. It was the one deepest into the hallway and faced the backyard. He opens his door and enters his room and almost throws up.

There's so much All Might merch in here. After his long day he'd almost forgotten that All Might had talked to him. But now that he saw his previous idol again in his room, he remembered his conversation with the man from earlier.

It made Izuku tired to think about it and he ends up just dumping his (iconic) yellow backpack on the floor before settling onto his bed.

*sigh.

With that sigh, he moves to get himself ready changing his shirt and pants. He knew that he had about 30 minutes where Mrs. was cooking all to himself. 

Izuku looks around his room and decides to clean it up. There are trash bags in his closet and he grabs one before stuffing all his All Might into there. He's careful to roll up all his posters. 

There are cups, blankets, posters, stuffies, notebooks, pens, shirts, some of them rare and some of them not. The bag is stuffed by the time he's done stripping his room down to it's ordinary-ness. 

What to do with the things? How could he get by Mrs. without her noticing all his stuff and then her questioning him about it? 

His window was an option but he didn't want his cups to break. After all, he wanted to sell those All Might merch.

Izuku freezes his contemplation as there's a sudden smell of burning from somewhere. He rushes to his bedroom window (that faces the backyard that's what i meant earlier) and looks down. There's blue flame covering and eating away at the first floor. Someone's quirk, no flame grew that fast and looked like that.

Who was doing this-?!

MRS. Mrs. she was down there on the first floor in the kitchen, cooking their dinner. Katsudon probably... was she alright?! 

Izuku's vision starts shaking and his breath comes in short gasps, his stomach starts to cramp and he folds in on himself.

NOW was not the time to be getting a panic attack he tells himself. Like usual that doesn't work.

Precious moments of panic slips by before he's able to calm himself down.

It's just a fire... Izuku tries to tell himself. That you're very afraid of... The backyard is slowly catching on fire.

If he were to escape, now would be the time.

~~~~~~~~

(1150 words)

Comments?