Monster & Angel

W A R N I N G

This chapter is not for sensitive hearts
This chapter contain a discription of brutal múrder and torcher.
Please skip if you are uncomfortable.

----------------

----------------

"Angels like you can't fly down hell with me."

~Miley Cyrus

----------------

----------------
D O M I N I C
----------------

Flashback
(Victoria 22 & Dominic 24)

"Victoria, the girl of my dreams and the epitome of my desires. she is mime, she was born to be mine.

If any of her male classmates or other boys from her college dared to approach her, I took it upon myself to swiftly intervene and ensure they knew she was off-limits. Victoria belongs to me, and only me."

I was planning to take her out when my phone began to ring. Glancing at the caller ID, I saw it was from Marco.

Answering the call, I greeted him, "Hey bro, what's up?"

"Dominic, I need your help with something. Can you come here?" Marco asked urgently. "I sent you the location."

"On my way, Marco," I replied, already preparing to head out.

I quickly ended the call and grabbing my keys and I headed out the door. As I drove to Marco's location, thoughts raced through my mind about what could be so urgent that he needed my help.

As I arrived at the location, I realized it was an abandoned godown. Confusion clouded my mind as I looked around, but Marco was nowhere in sight. Retrieving my phone from my pocket, I dialed his number.

"Where are you? I'm here," I said into the phone.

"Come inside the godown and head to the basement," Marco's voice came through the line, accompanied by heavy breathing.

Feeling a surge of unease, I cautiously made my way into the dimly lit godown. The air was heavy with dust, and the sound of my footsteps echoed eerily off the walls. With each step, my senses heightened, alert for any sign of danger.

Navigating through the shadows, I eventually found the entrance to the basement. Steeling myself, I descended the creaky stairs, the darkness enveloping me like a suffocating blanket.

As I reached the bottom, I called out, "Marco, where are you?"

His response was barely audible, a mere whisper in the darkness. "Over here, Dominic. Hurry."

Pushing past a rusty iron gate, I followed the sound of Marco's voice. As I reached him, I asked with a mix of confusion and concern, "What are you doing here?"

My voice caught in my throat as I saw the scene before me—a man tied to a chair, his body battered and covered in blóod and bruises.

I raised a questioning brow as he offered me a cigarette, Accepting the cigarette from Marco's bloodied hand, I hesitated for a moment before lighting it. The acrid smoke filled the air as we stood in the dimly lit basement.

"You're a law student; violence doesn't suit you," I reminded him, exhaling a plume of smoke.

Marco's eyes burned with intensity as he spoke, "I agree, but he did that to Ivanna, that night he and his uncle..."