Sleepless Night

----------------

"I moan in satisfaction to the poetry he fills my body with."

~M.FireChild.

----------------

----------------
V I C T O R I A
----------------

The next day, when I woke up, it was already noon, and Dominic was nowhere to be seen. As I attempted to rise from the bed, I found my body sóre, covered in his marks and handprints. My lips were swollen, and my hair resembled a bird's nest.

Struggling, I slowly managed to get up from the bed wrapping the blanket around my nákèd form. My legs shook uncontrollably, and a sweet yet painful ache shot through my vàgina.

After much effort, I finally made it to the bathroom. Standing before the mirror, I gazed at my reflection, my fingers tracing over my swollen lips as memories of the previous night flooded back.

His lips on mine and his possessive touch made me feel like a whole new person. Lost in moment, I was startled when he knocked on the bathroom door. Moments later, he stood before me.

"Victoria..." he began, his gaze sweeping over me as his expression darkened.

"Shit... fûck..." he muttered under his breath. "What are you trying to do with me and my buddy, woman?" With that he swiftly closed the distance between us. Before I could protest, he lifted me effortlessly into his arms.

"Nic," I gasped, clutching the sheet tightly as my cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. "Nic, what are you doing? Put me down..." My words were cut off as his mouth descended upon mine in a fierce, demanding kiss.

"I just got up to deal with the housekeepers, and you dared to leave my bed," he growled, his voice husky with possessiveness and once again, his mouth claimed mine in a long, passionate kiss.

"I'm not done with you," he declared firmly.

"You... you..." I stammered, trying to find my words under the intensity of his gaze.

"What about me, càra?" he teased.

"You didn't let me sleep until morning, and you're still not done?"

"Hmm... you're addictive," he murmured against my lips, "You got me addicted, so it's your responsibility to take charge."

"Dominic!" I exclaimed as he not-so-gently placed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Yes, my love?" he questioned, his voice husky with desire as He grabbed the sheet, pulling it harshly he tossed it away. Then, he peppered my neck with kisses before rising up on his elbows and swiftly shedding his clothes.

He kissed my neck once more, sending shivers down my spine, as he positioned his Díck at my entrance. With a slow, deliberate thrúst, he entered me, causing a gasp to escape my lips.

"Ohhh... Nic..." I möaned.

"Keep móaning my name like that, and we won't be able to leave this bed in three days," he murmured, slowly thrústing in and out in a rhythm.

"What? Ohhh... god... Nic, I... I... can't," I stuttered, my breath hitching as he picked up his speed. "I am a virgín."

"Were, sweetheart," he whispered softly against my ear.

"Huh?" I gasped,

"You were a virgin, but not anymore,"

"Still..." I began but he interrupted quickly "Ssshhhh...", he trailed his lips teasingly along my skin as he murmured "no more talking,"

"NIC!" I gasped again.

"I'm only twenty-four, I'm... too young to die,"

He chuckled, his breath warm against my skin, as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Okay, okay... I'll let you go after this round," he  said with a hint of amusement in his voice as he bite on my neck.

"Oh, thank you very much," I replied sarcastically, unable to contain a small chuckle.

"We'll eat our breakfast after this round," he continued, his movements slow. "After that, what do you want to do? Do you want to explore the island?"

"Yes, but not today," I responded in between moans.

"Why?" he inquired, thrusting, maintaining a steady rhythm.

"I can't walk, Nic," I replied with exhaustion.

"So it's settled then. After breakfast, we'll màke lóve until evening," he declared kissing my lips to seal the deal.

"NO! God, no," I protested, shaking my head.

"I'm too sore, and besides, don't you have office work? As far as I remember, you're a workaholic."

"Nope," he replied simply, before leaning in to kiss my lips. "Currently, I'm on my honeymoon with my beautiful wife," he murmured between kisses, "who is squirmíng underneath me in plèasure."

----------------

End of the chapter

Thankyou for reading

Like comments and share

----------------