The Teasing

----------------

"I want you to be the one I stay in bed with on a Sunday morning, and never want to leave."

~Mark Anthony

----------------

----------------

V I C T O R I A

----------------

The next day when I woke up, it was still dark outside. I wanted to get up from the bed, but something was holding me hostage. I looked down and saw a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. Turning around in his hold, I traced the outline of his face with my fingertips.

I still couldn't believe that I was married to Dominic, and that now he was mine. Oh god, I love him. I love him so much. As I continued caressing his face, I heard his husky, velvety voice.

"Mi stai seducendo la mattina presto, amore?" he whispered, his voice dripping with warmth and affection.

Confused, I furrowed my brows, not understanding a single word he said.

"Sleep some more, càra," he ordered, closing his eyes again But now, sleep was far away from my eyes. I couldn't drift back into slumber. I gently removed his arm from around my waist, but as soon as I broke free from his hold, he grabbed me again, tightening his grip on my abdomen.

"And where are you going?" he questioned.

"Maybe to the garden,"

"No," he asserted.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not going anywhere, sweetheart, Just sleep some more."

"No, I'm not tired, Nic." I protested, "I want to..." Before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me, hovering over me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I know some creative ways to make you tired, wanna know?" he teased.

Heat rushed to my cheeks as memories of the previous night flooded my mind—the sensation of his lips on mine, the intensity of his gaze on my body, the way he kissed my neck, and the overwhelming tightness that gripped my nípples.

"Very good, Victoria, very good. What timing to think about those things," I scolded myself inwardly, quickly jerking my head away from my perverted thoughts and meeting his grey eyes.

"Wa... What... are you doing?" I stammered, caught off guard by his sudden closeness.

"Nothing," he replied casually, but his heated gaze on my lips told a different story.

I gulped hard, feeling my heart racing in my chest as if it was ready to burst out of my ribcage at any moment.

"Nic..." His name escaped my lips in a ragged, breathless whisper, as if I were begging for something I couldn't quite understand myself.

"Victoria," his voice deepened with raw need, his demeanor shifting in an instant.

"Please... Victoria... Mi stai uccidendo amore, per favore dammi il tuo consenso, per favore," he pleaded in Italian, his words filled with desperation.

Before I could respond, he crushed his mouth against mine, kissing me with an intensity that ignited a fire within me.

When he finished, we were both left breathless. I gasped for air while he busied himself peppering kisses along my neck. With a final kiss, he returned to his place, holding me tightly at the waist.