Puerto Rico

----------------
"The most breathtaking words aren't snapped on a typewriter but traced on the softest skin and whispered through moans."

~Leo Christopher.

----------------

----------------
V I C T O R I A
----------------

We had breakfast at a restaurant, and then he took me to the mall. After buying a few things, I returned home while he went to his office to attend to an urgent matter.

Around six, I started preparing dinner, and by the time I finished, it was already eight. I waited and waited for him to return, but he never came. I dialed his number several times, but his phone was off. Eventually, while waiting for him, I have drifted off on the chair.

The next day, when I woke up, I found myself on the bed, with two arms securely wrapped around my waist.

"Nic?" I murmured, In reply, he kissed my shoulder tenderly.

"When do you get back home?" I asked softly.

"Late," he responded regretfully. "I'm sorry, càra. I had a very urgent matter to attend to in the office."

"Okay," I responded calmly, trying to reassure him.

"Okay?" he repeated, sounding a bit surprised.

"Hmm," I murmured softly, snuggling closer to him.

"Aren't you mad?" he inquired, his tone laced with curiosity.

"No," I replied honestly.

"Really?" he asked, sounding relieved.

"Hmm... I can understand, Nic," I reassured him, sensing the tension in his voice. "I noticed you were stressed out."

He let out a soft sigh, seeming to relax against me.

"You noticed?" he queried, his voice tinged with surprise.

"I noticed everything about you, Nic... each and everything," I affirmed softly.

"Hmm," he hummed in response.

"I'm really honored, Mrs. Dominic," he said playfully.

"Oh really, Mr. Dominic?" I teased back.

"Hmm hmm," he chuckled.

he was so lost in deep thoughts when I called him "Dominic, We can cancel this trip if you want to," I offered, concerned about his workload and our family situation. "I know you have a lot of work pressure on your shoulders... and Uncle Martin also isn't here... so I can understand if you..."

"Victoria... Mi càra," tugging a lose strand behind my ear he began, his voice soft and affectionate. "Do I tell you how perfect you are? Sei così perfetta, Victoria, che so di non meritarti, ma guardami eccomi qui, con te tra le mie braccia." (You are so perfect Victoria that I know I  don't deserve you but look here I am,  with you in my arms.)

I felt a warmth spread through me at his words as he tightened his embrace, holding me close. "Grazie, victoria. Thank you for being mine."

I gazed into his stormy eyes as he finished his heartfelt words, feeling overwhelmed by his love. The next thing I knew, his sweet mouth was kissing my lips so tenderly and delicately. With a last peck, he got up from the bed.

"And to your previous doubt, No, my darling, we are not canceling our honeymoon. So now get your pretty àss out of bed, and let's take a shower together."

"Nic!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he replied innocently.

I rolled my eyes at his remark, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.