Bury The Truth

----------------

"Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy."

~Warren W. Wiersbe

----------------

----------------
D O M I N I C
----------------

I didn't intend to jump on her like a hungry wolf, but dear God, she's stunning. So incredibly beautiful, I saw a lot of beauties but they were nothing in front of Victoria. Her milky white porcelain skin, soft curves, and those rosy buds—it's mesmerizing.

My heart raced as I saw her nákèd for the first time in my life. Her rosy cheeks were a sight to behold as I closed the distance with three long strides.

Without a second thought, I gently grasped her nape and crashed my mouth onto hers. The intensity of desire consumed me as I fell onto the mattress with her in my arms. She lay beneath me, and I kissed her passionately, like a starving man at a buffet after a long time.

After she finally managed to tear her mouth from mine, she took a few deep breaths while I trailed kisses from her jaw to the joint of her shoulder. I was still lost in kissing her neck when she tapped on my shoulder, trying to get my attention, but I was so lost in worshiping her body that I didn't budge. She let out a cry of desperation when I left a love bite on the upper area of her breast.

"Dominic... wait..." Her breathless voice shattered the spell, and finally, I regained my senses. "Damn," I cursed quietly as I rose from the bed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I mean, I didn't want to..." I stumbled over my words, frustration mounting. "What the hell am I saying?" I groaned under my breath, finally facing her. She swiftly sat on the bed, wrapping the quilt around her nákèd, goddess-like body.

"I'm sorry, càra. I didn't mean to touch you without your consent," I apologized, cutting off her response as I hastily left the room.

Outside, I sought the cool embrace of fresh air to calm my raging hormones. I lit a cigarette, hoping to release some tension, but the bulge in my pants served as a stark reminder of my arousàl.

If only I hadn't been such a coward and confessed my feelings long ago, maybe she had been mine since long. But it's not entirely my fault. Honestly, I wish I had never overheard her conversation with her mom that day. I really do.

Taking long puffs, I recall that cursed day of my life.

----------------

"Mom, did you see Victoria?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes, I saw her walking towards the kitchen with Grace a few minutes ago," my Mom replied with a warm smile. "Thanks, Mom, you're the best," I said, giving her a quick hug before hurrying towards the kitchen.

I had just indirectly confessed to Victoria, but I wasn't sure if she understood what I was trying to say. It's okay, not a big deal. If she didn't understand yet, I'll tell her directly.

"The school talent show is a lame excuse, but it's a golden opportunity for me to confess my feelings to her. Yet, my stupid sweetheart didn't grasp the meaning behind it. Oh well, it's okay," I muttered to myself as I approached the kitchen.

Just before entering, I heard Aunt Grace's voice.

"Victoria, hon, is something going on between you two?" she asked.