The Housekeepers

"Maybe she needed someone to show her how to live and he needed someone to show him how to love."

~N.R. Hart.

V I C T O R I A

After our return from the waterfall at night, I was so tired that I just collapsed onto the bed without changing my clothes.

In the following days, we explored the island and mingled with the locals. Dominic hasn't touched me since our first night, and it's making me wonder if I'm not good in bed. I know I'm inexperienced, but... my mind keeps racing with strange questions.

Every night, Dominic holds me close in gentle embraces, whispering sweet words in my ear. But when it comes to passion, he seems hesitant, leaving me with unspoken desires hanging in the air.

I was rubbing lotion on my arms, lost in my thoughts when suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my abdomen.

I looked at him via mirror, our eyes met, and I saw a burning passion in them.

"Victoria..." he whispered, kissing my neck. "How are you feeling? Do you still feel uncomfortable down there?"

I cascaded my eyes down as I shook my head shyly.

"May I?" he asked softly.

Butterflies, So many butterflies fluttered in my stomach as He asked for my consent. Nodding my head, I silently granted him permission.

"Words, càra," he gently reminded me.

Taking a deep breath, I mustered the courage to speak. "Yes."

Without washing another minute, he captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Do you know how I am controlling myself around you?" he murmured between kisses. "In these past days, every hug and innocent kiss from you felt like a punishment to me. Your intoxicating scent drove me wild. If you only knew how much I suffered because of you. Having you but not being able to touch you felt like a personal hell to me."

With that, he carried me in his arms and took me to the bed and make sweet sweet löve to me all night.

****************

As dawn broke, the sound of chirping birds filled the air, creating a serene atmosphere. Feeling the gentle tropical breeze on my face, I admired the person beside me, peacefully asleep. Overwhelmed with affection, I kissed his cheek before slipping away from his embrace.

Today, I was so excited because we were going to the mainland for lunch and dinner. Silently sneaking out of the bedroom, I made my way out into the open space.

Suddenly, my eyes settled on a magical view in front of me. The ocean stirred under the first light of dawn, painting the sky in shades of pink and orange. Waves lapped gently against the shore, welcoming the new day. The sun emerged from the horizon, casting a golden glow over the water, while seabirds danced in the morning breeze.

I was standing still, lost in the beauty of nature when I heard someone behind me.

"Buenos días señorita."

I quickly turned around to face her, she was a middle-aged woman looking me up and down. I remained confused because I didn't understand a single word she said. Just then, a male voice interrupted.

I Quickly, folded my hands over my chest, realizing I wasn't wearing a bra, and my nipples were visible through my silk nightgown.

"I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you are saying." I opened my mouth again to say something, but suddenly, two arms encircled around my waist.

"Buenos días, señor y señora Pérez," Dominic greeted them warmly, and they responded in equal affection. "Buenos días, señor Russo."

Suddenly, the lady asked in her thick accent, which I couldn't understand, "¿Quién es ella, hijo?"

"Ella es mi esposa," Dominic replied in the same accent. But what confused me was that they weren't speaking in Italian.

My chain of thought broke when the lady looked at me affectionately and said in the language I couldn't understand, "Sí, Ella es muy bonita."

I was lost in a trance, unable to point out which language they were speaking when he suddenly kissed my neck, His kiss sent a shiver down my spine, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Sweetheart, meet them," he said, gesturing to the couple. "They are Mr. and Mrs. Pérez, our housekeepers." he introduced the middle-aged couple in front of me

Unable to form a word due to the aftereffect of his kiss, I simply nodded in their direction. I could feel him smiling against my neck.

"My apologies, Mr. and Mrs. Pérez," he continued. "My wife is a bit tired; I didn't let her sleep last night, so we're heading back now. You can continue with your work."

"Dominic!" I yelled at him, feeling my cheeks redden in embarrassment.

"What? I'm just telling the truth," he winked, smiling shamelessly.

I looked at him with embarrassment before shifting my gaze to Mr. and Mrs. Pérez, noticing the amused smiles on their faces.

End of the chapter

Thankyou for reading

Like comments and share