White Lies

----------------

"Tell her why you love her. Not how much you love her."

~Jeff Hood

----------------

----------------

D O M I N I C

----------------

"Oh Mia" yess...ah...yes...yes….ah..ah, yes Ride my cöck like a whore, yes babe...ah...ohhh... Victoria...yes babe" I found myself engulfed in an intense wave of pleasure, experiencing a constant state of euphoria.

"Victoria?" Mia stopped and asked feeling a little upset

"Victoria?" I asked, confusion evident on my face as I looked at her.

"Seriously, Dominic?" Mia's voice dripped with anger. "You're calling out another woman's name while you are Fückïng me?"

"Oh, shit," I thought, meeting her gaze with feigning innocence "Did I really said another woman's name?" I asked, as if I just hadn't mistakenly called out my best friend's name.

"Yes, Dominic, you just did. And don't take me for a fool. I know who Victoria is. I saw her with you at that event. You love her, don't you?" Mia's voice held a mix of hurt and frustration

"What? Love? I, uh, I... I don't love her," I stammered, feeling a knot form in my stomach under Mia's accusing gaze.

"Don't lie to me, Dominic," Mia insisted, her tone firm.

"I'm not lying, Mia. I really don't love her," I protested, my voice wavering. "She's... she's not my type. She's just... just too plain for my liking." Pausing for a moment, I added with a hint of frustration, "And wait a minute, why am I even explaining this to you? You're not in a position to demand anything from me, so don't forget your place, Mia."

Mia's face fell and I knew that this will kill her mood and that means end of the pleasure so being a básterd I called her softly knowing that my gentle call would work its magic, just as it always did.

"Mia baby I...I don't love her" I cooed her.

"Really?" Mia's tone softened slightly.

"Really," I affirmed. "And why are we even discussing her in our séx spree?" With that I didn't give her a chance to speak another question as I flopped her on the bed, hovering over her.

I fûcked a lot of women in my 26 years of life. I treat every woman with respect but on my bed, they are my little dirty whóres.

But I don't do Feelings, it really not my thing; I find them burdensome, not my cup of tea that's why I set a few rules in fûcking, Absolutely no kissing, no strings attached, no love, no feelings, and no involvement of the heart in this entire process.

I was pounding into her like an animal when my phone rang, In a fit of fury, I growled fiercely as I checked the caller ID, ready to unleash my anger. But the moment I saw the name "Victoria," all my frustration disappeared into thin air.

"Be a good girl and keep quiet, Mia," I instructed the girl under me, still deeply buried inside her.

As I answered the call, Victoria's sweet voice echoed in my ear.

She is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. I can't quite put into words what I feel for her or the sensation of her presence. It's like a breath of fresh air, like the brightest star in my otherwise ordinary sky. When she's with me, everything feels magical. Her laughter, her smile - they light up my world in ways I never thought possible.