Finale.

-2013-
Simone-you have your head piece."she says a looking around the room. "Oop,found it!"I chuckled as she walks over to mannequin taking the silver diamond necklace.
I moved my hair over my shoulder so she has better access.
Once she was done she took a few steps back to admire the dress.
Simone-oh sweetie,you look gorgeous."she put her hand over her heart,I smile.
Everything:

I felt so prettyyyyy

I heard someone knock on the door and peek their head through,it was Lyon and samara.i gave a cheeky smile.
Me-hey."i waved at them.and they stared in awe.
Samara-you look gorgeous."she squealed and jumped up and down in her silk bride maid dress.
Lyon-you look like princess."he grinned.i chuckled,also trying not to get emotional.
Samara-cmon it's about to start."she rushed before they both left.i grimaced out of nervousness and turned my face to Simone.
Me-ahh I'm nervous."I shook my hands and started doing the Macarena for some odd reason.
Simone-be as nervous as you want just don't sweat."she chuckled making me chuckle.
"Ready?"she held out her arm.
Me-no..yes!yes!I'm ready."I patted my dress before linking arms with her.
-Bill pov-
Haven threw flowers on the velvet carpet,as Samara was holding honor.i smiled at her little waddle.
Once she empty her pocket she sat on Lyons's lap.
I looked down at my feet before looking up to see Tamara at the start on the aisle with my mom.
And when I say...she looks gorgeously,extravagantly beautiful.I'm not lying.she make so beautiful she made me use big words.
I stared in awe.just plain fucking awe.
My mom kissed her cheek before sitting down in the front row.
Tamara got infront of me.my cheeks turned pink and eyes just stay on hers.
Me-you look amazing."I mouthed to her.
Tamara-you too."she mouth back making me crack a wider smile.
-
We said our vows.
Marriage officiant:you may now kiss the bride."I kissed.i grabbed her waist and her arms wrapped my neck before we kissed.
-
-Tamara's pov-
Me and bill was now cutting and serving the cake.
Me-want cake baby?"I asked honor and haven.they nodded and I gave them thin slices cause this cake is big and sweet,and I ain't tryna give Simone a heart attack with kids on a sugar rush.
They took there plates and sat at mine and bill's table.
The music was blasting,people dancing or eating cake.
The photographer took pictures of everything which I'm glad about,and Simone even happier cause she knows these pictures are going in the photo books.
We sat down and ate our cake.
Me-mmm this is good."I hummed making bill chuckle and nodded.
Bill-delicious!"he licked is fingers.
Haven-mommy,daddy!look!"she pointed behind us.we looked back to see a big screen,when we was younger.i shook bill's shoulders for some reason.

Clip 1:
Me-SHES LIKE SO WHATEVER,YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTA!"I yelled as I walked out the bathroom,the camera turn to me.i forgot the camera crew was here but played along.
I threw up this "🤘🏾"and stuck out my tongue showing my tongue piercing.

Clip 2:
Bill-imma start charging you,each cheek is $2."he chuckled before rolling his eyes.I grinned.
Me-yeahhh..no.ill be broke by the end of the week."

Clip 3:
Bill-lalalal la la."my eye literally twitched.so much going on right now I don't even know what makeup step I was left on.

Clip 4:
Bill-WOOOOO."he threw me on his shoulder and spinned.
Me-NOOOOOO!!"I kicked my feet and gripped to his shirt so I wouldn't fall.

Clip 5:
Me-don't touch my food."I ate a fry.
Bill-yeah Tom!"he joked.
Tom-shut up!super sonic."I never seen bill smile drop so quickly.everyone at the table started dying.
Bill-okay guys...wasn't that funny know."😒

Clip 6:
Bill-oh yeah?" He drops my bag and throws me over his shoulder.
Me-AHHHHHHHHH STRANGER DANGER. AHHHHHHHHHHHH:" I screamed as I started kicking my feet. Hem he picked up my bag too and started to run upstair

Clip 7:
Me-FIGHT!FIGHT!"
Bill turn his head and sent a glare making me curl my bottom lip.
Me-..I'll jump in if you lose."I furrowed my eyebrow and crossed my arms.
Bill-oh really?so let's fight Tom "his face lit up.making mine light up to and nodded my head.
Me-REALY?!"
"NO!"tom and bill said at the same time.

Clip 8:

I looked at Tom and he mouthed "fight off the plane."I nodded
Bill-Tom!"he hit(not too hard) the head of the seat.
Tom-whattt?do you prefer on the plane?that dangerous!"bill rolled his eyes before sitting down.

Clip 9:
Me-can someone help?" looking back at the bill.
Bill-no. because when you work alone, you go slow,so more time you're here." smiling like a kid getting candy.
Me-BILL CMON" points to the bathroom so he can get my soaps,make-up,skin care, and brushes.
Bill-Fine."His bare face frowns as he walks to the bathroom.

Clip 10:
Bill-what would you do if I jumped on your back right now?" holding back laughter.
"I would snap, and vice versa." literally dying of laughter, we could barely stand.
Bill-SHUT UP."

Clip 11:
Me-yes bill,extra wafer"I seen his smile grow.I get a spoonful of banana pudding and gave it to him the same way I did before.
He took a bite and immediately started nodding his head super fast.
Bill-mor-"he was going to say "more"but I cut him of
Me-no."moving on to the fried chicken.he whined and stomped back to his room.

Clip 12:
Me-you led the paparazzi here?!" I said Shockley.
Gustav-NO GEORG DID HE STOOD ON OUR CAR AND STARTED SHAKING HIS BUTT."
Georg-wasn't to my intentions."he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
Me-why.THE HECK.ARE YOU SHAKING UR BUTT ON A CAR."
(Over)
I was laughing and crying at the same time.
I looked back at the rest of the band of them laughing and crying too,I pretty sure everyone in the band was laughing and crying.
Bill-was we that crazy when we was younger?!"he wiped his eyes.
Simone-believe me,yall was."I chuckled.
-present-
Honor-ma,you know how to dance?"she asked me with her phone in her hand.I am now a mother of 2 teenager.
Me-duh I know how to dance."I scoffed.she showed me her phone and she was on a TikTok of course and showed me this dance.
'Should go tell my boyfriend
What I've been doing.
Been thinking of you,
Everything I screw him.
And if you want me.
You gotta put the word in.
So tell your girlfriend.
That I'm your girlfriend.'
Me-how the hell you twerk like that."I furrowed my eyebrows.
Haven-just move your hips in a circular motion ma."
Bill-no."he said out of completely nowhere eating a strawberry toaster strudel.
Me-are those my strudels..."I glare at him.his jaw dropped and ran and I ran after him.
Haven and honor-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"

The end😖😖😖

(Why is ending the story harder than making the story.)
(I've been writing this book since SEPTEMBER,and I'm extremely grateful for the 22k reads on this book.and yall are funny asf😭)

(Spelling mistakes will be fixed,pictures will be added and other things that I notice will be fixed,have a good day guys!)

Secrets coming out soon chat👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾